Shrapnel's Gaming Revolution: Blockchain Boost

This really awesome game named Shrapnel is something different from other shooters that I've found. It is all about elevating gaming to a whole new level and was made by the amazing NEON team.

Imagine a game where in addition to having amazing combat, you can also make your own content, interact with other players, and even influence how the game develops. It's similar to having control over and enjoyment from a portion of the virtual world.

A MEF Operator in a future where a mysterious material has upset the balance of power is what Shrapnel is all about. Your task is to extract valuables from precarious circumstances. In 2024, the game will be available on PC; early access will begin in 2023. The $SHARP token listing is now live. The unique feature of the game is that it allows you to design your own objects and is integrated into a much broader virtual world thanks to blockchain technology. Thus, Shrapnel isn't just for players; it's for everyone looking for a novel and thrilling approach to start playing a virtual game. What are your thoughts about it? Let's investigate Shrapnel together as you share your ideas.

I am Praise

Been a game enthusiast, you can imagine my excitement when i first heard of this project. I did a quick dive on it through CoinMarketCap and I discovered its token is trading on exchanges like Bitget, Kucoin, Bybit and a few others. Real quick, how can one have early access to the game and also do i need to hold the token to have early access?

$SHRAP is the utility token and the medium of exchange on the Shrapnel platform so is a prerequisite to hold the token for an early access. I am impress with the CEXs listing as its increases exposure for the token.

Maxicreed

This really awesome game named Shrapnel is something different from other shooters that I've found. It is all about elevating gaming to a whole new level and was made by the amazing NEON team.

Imagine a game where in addition to having amazing combat, you can also make your own content, interact with other players, and even influence how the game develops. It's similar to having control over and enjoyment from a portion of the virtual world.

A MEF Operator in a future where a mysterious material has upset the balance of power is what Shrapnel is all about. Your task is to extract valuables from precarious circumstances. In 2024, the game will be available on PC; early access will begin in 2023. The $SHARP token listing is now live. The unique feature of the game is that it allows you to design your own objects and is integrated into a much broader virtual world thanks to blockchain technology. Thus, Shrapnel isn't just for players; it's for everyone looking for a novel and thrilling approach to start playing a virtual game. What are your thoughts about it? Let's investigate Shrapnel together as you share your ideas.
I am not a game type but from your abstract about the project, it's worth looking into and its tv at almost $5m this nascent stage shows it has potential.

Incarts

I think the ticker is $SHRAP instead, anyways the team has done a good job with the gameplay, graphics and the overall project's growth. Blockchain in gaming has revived the industry, now gamers are not just fun seekers they are also seeking real treasure!

I think the ticker is $SHRAP instead, the team has done a good job with the gameplay, graphics, and the overall project's growth. Blockchain in gaming has revived the industry, now gamers are not just fun seekers they are also seeking real treasure!

Thank you for noting that, I guess is a typographical error. Anyway, $SHRAP price has been looking good since listing and I must say it was a wise decision I ape in.

BashirJasper

As a gamefi lover, I have tried Shrapnel and it seems the real deal of AAA rated web3 game with excellent UX and nice early exposure available for all kinds of blockchain gamers

Isi24

As one that has indulged in all kinds of web3 games I’ll say this one is really an intensely competitive AAA extraction shooter game, love the fact true ownership and real-world value are offered to players like skill-based play, creative modding tools

Raymondblue

Making over $10.5M in 2021 as a result of the launch of shooter shrapnel by NEON is an indication that the launch of the AAA extraction shooter coming on PC in the early 2024 will also witness incredible success hence I look forward to accumulating more $SHRAP

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Been a game enthusiast, you can imagine my excitement when i first heard of this project. I did a quick dive on it through CoinMarketCap and I discovered its token is trading on exchanges like Bitget, Kucoin, Bybit and a few others. Real quick, how can one have early access to the game and also do i need to hold the token to have early access?
That reminds the surge of STEPN! But the market is more mature now, and it's on good hands especially with Bitget, it's safe!

Arriety

Shrap definitely is the next gen game for web3 gaming