Surveys are scam or legit???

M

Maddy2573

Most of the survey sites are legit and safe. But the amount of time we send in the websites are worthy for the money. Since surveys need at least 5 minutes to finish but If we do 40 to 50 surveys only we get a reasonable money. But the time went on this nearly 4 hours. So surveys are just for fun.??

peace life

More and more people are indulging in one online activity or another in this millennium. Surprisingly, everyone who has a device connected to the internet either watches youtube videos, plays games online or surfs the internet. Either way, people spend a lot of time behind screens.

Recent research indicates that, on average, people spend more than 5 hours surfing the Internet every day. What if I told you that you could take advantage of this opportunity to earn extra money?

Apart from freelance and networking jobs, you can also earn money by answering online surveys. Yes, there are a lot of companies and platforms that are willing to pay good sums to get the real facts from people.

Mjay

To me, Surveys are scam. I have tried several survey sites and all they do is to use you to generate traffic on there website then the next thing one problem pops up when it is time to get your earned reward. Probably maybe it depends on location though because I dont think I have anyone close to me in Nigeria talk good about survey website

Finger Geek

Verified member
Most of the survey sites are legit and safe. But the amount of time we send in the websites are worthy for the money. Since surveys need at least 5 minutes to finish but If we do 40 to 50 surveys only we get a reasonable money. But the time went on this nearly 4 hours. So surveys are just for fun.??
With the way I see survey. I don't see it as a get to rich scheme. Like you said, it is just for fun. Because with the survey company that I work on. They don't have surveys available everyday but sometimes they do send two to three surveys in a day. So it is just for fun.

Good luck

Verified member
Survey are legit not scam.we have different types of survey and the task one need to do is differs It is just that they don't pay when you needed them and some will not bother to pay but they won't scam you of what you have,l mean they won't request for vital information that will make you scared of doing their survey.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well, most surveys I had come across in the past are legit and paying, and we also have several surveys that are not paying. But to earn very well from surveys, you would need to be in a country where surveys are allowed before you may even think of answering 40 to 50 surveys per day to earn some money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wont be so quick in determining whether survey is scam or it is not. Personally, I have not been able to record any success. However, this is not because it is a scam but it is not available in my country. But there are people that have recorded success in survey.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly, surveys are not scam. But the truth is that it is not a great way for you to make money online. Most of the platforms are very selective in term of demographics. Some people from certain part of the world are not allowed to participate in some survey platforms.

greenieS

Verified member
Which Are The Best Survey Sites?

Swagbucks.
InboxDollars.
MyPoints.
Pinecone Research.
SurveySavvy.
Survey Junkie.
YouGov.
Branded Surveys (MintVine)

These are the best poll sites on the internet right now. Now it also depends on which country you belong to and how you complete your profile. :)
There are also applications on the phone that pay well for surveys, for example attapoll, I work with him. Minimum withdrawal is 3E in Paypal.
But at attapoll it is more complicated to complete the profile, you have to pay attention to every detail. If anyone wants to help, they can send me a private message. Depending on how you complete the profile, you will also receive eligible surveys.

Survey sites are not a scam (most of them), you just have to choose the site you want to work on. I have not had any unpleasant experiences with polling sites. :)