The 3 challenges Bitcoin is facing

Augusta

VIP Contributor
According to the recent research carried out by researchers at Bridgewater, some challenges that bitcoin would continue to face were discovered. The world’s largest hedge fund outlined the following as the 3 outstanding challenges that BTC will faced:

• The first is that Bitcoin is still bound to face significant regulatory risks
  • The second challenge is the future purchasing power of bitcoin, that the purchasing power still remains a fundamentally speculative offer
  • Lastly, it current liquidity levels will bring real structural difficulties especially when trying to hold BTC for large traditional institution.
So what do you think about these challenges? Is it what bitcoin can overcome?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For me, the most lethal attack to Bitcoin is the government regulation. As I always say crypto currency is a commodity and can never be classified as currency even if some shops are accepting it for payment. Only government issued money is the legal currency. When the regulation is imposed then Bitcoin will be illegal and be prohibited like what they did in China.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I will have to agree with your assertion, until the government gets involved I think bitcoin will continue to get these changes. A lot of countries might not still bitcoin as a form of payment let alone adopt it as a legal tender. Though some people still feels that bitcoin is the future

UZZAL

According to the recent research carried out by researchers at Bridgewater, some challenges that bitcoin would continue to face were discovered. The world’s largest hedge fund outlined the following as the 3 outstanding challenges that BTC will faced:

• The first is that Bitcoin is still bound to face significant regulatory risks
  • The second challenge is the future purchasing power of bitcoin, that the purchasing power still remains a fundamentally speculative offer
  • Lastly, it current liquidity levels will bring real structural difficulties especially when trying to hold BTC for large traditional institution.
So what do you think about these challenges? Is it what bitcoin can overcome?
I think it is most problem that Bitcoin will faced in future. for this reason it lost its customars.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think it is most problem that Bitcoin will faced in future. for this reason it lost its customars.
i can see you are a new member, maybe you don’t know how the forum works. Your reply is too short and you might not earn this way if you keep posting this way.you need to type at least 50 words. This will help you cover whatever message you need to pass across

UZZAL

i can see you are a new member, maybe you don’t know how the forum works. Your reply is too short and you might not earn this way if you keep posting this way.you need to type at least 50 words. This will help you cover whatever message you need to pass across
Yes ,I am a new member here,Thanks for your information it help me very much to work here.it help me please if you discus detail how can i work here.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes ,I am a new member here,Thanks for your information it help me very much to work here.it help me please if you discus detail how can i work here.
You need to first post above 10 -20 well written threads and replies. Your threads should be about 120 words while the replies should be 50 words. When you have done that you can message the admin to approve. Then you can start earning here as a bonafide member it’s that simple

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think Bitcoin will overcome any challenges because it can never receive any backing of the government, which will make it remain decentralized perpetual. And I fear for it's successfulness more than it is already because the government is taking every possible actions to bring it down or manipulate it, which I suspect they are doing already. It's just my opinion!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think Bitcoin will overcome any challenges because it can never receive any backing of the government, which will make it remain decentralized perpetual. And I fear for it's successfulness more than it is already because the government is taking every possible actions to bring it down or manipulate it, which I suspect they are doing already. It's just my opinion!
My point exactly if it is difficult for some countries to accept which leads to a complete ban I doubt the acceptance will be even be possible in future. It will really take a lot of time for this to compete favourably with any country's legal tender. It might still be accepted mostly online

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
My point exactly if it is difficult for some countries to accept which leads to a complete ban I doubt the acceptance will be even be possible in future. It will really take a lot of time for this to compete favourably with any country's legal tender. It might still be accepted mostly online
Exactly my point too....I don't think it will be accepted as a legal tender, just as you have said. I think the central institution wants a total dominance on cryptocurrencies, which Bitcoin negates. Now, with the coming of centralized digital currency, this may stop the true and full adoption of Bitcoin in some countries.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Exactly my point too....I don't think it will be accepted as a legal tender, just as you have said. I think the central institution wants a total dominance on cryptocurrencies, which Bitcoin negates. Now, with the coming of centralized digital currency, this may stop the true and full adoption of Bitcoin in some countries.
Your assertion is valid and with the way handling Bitcoin is even risky it continues to pose a major hurdles for it's adoption. Central banks always want to have that total control when it comes with the financial well being of a country so not given that free hand becomes a problem for the crypto world

Josemendez

Verified member
The first is that Bitcoin is still bound to face significant regulatory risks
This is an aspect that every cryptocurrency users is aware of and we are not expecting it not to happen but for it to be done in such a way that the Investors will not be affect by the regulation.
The reason for the regulation is the fact that bitcoin is Decentralized and as thus the government cannot fully give in to it without any sort of control over it's usage in their country.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Regulation is the key challenge affecting Bitcoin's price right now. By being decentralized, Bitcoin does not have a single controlling entity, and is shared among several different entities, which all makes difficult for a single regulatory power to enforce it's will across borders. So, the government or any other third party cannot manipulate it as they please.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
These are not even challange, with the development of technology, all these features will become fine. Regulations depends on government, bitcoin itself is decentralized, it van not do with these. The world is changing, this is digital era. Change is challenge itself, there is no challenge to change. Many govt are thinking for new ways.​

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, the biggest challenges of bitcoin are slow transaction speed (can process just 5 transactions per second, as opposed to 1500 transactions per second for ripple). Since bitcoin processes transactions slowly, the bitcoin network is always congested, that's why the transaction cost for bitcoin is relatively high.