Trust is a very crucial thing for every brand who wants a very good relationship with their audience.
If you want to build credibility, And attract the attention of more customers and in turn sell your products and services to them, they have to first Trust you.
Now, These era people, are looking to do business with brands they can Trust, I mean isn't it obvious since they're so many scammers online.
most people don't even place Trust in marketing materials, but with the right method even the most tight person will Trust you

In this post,
We will be looking at the specific strategy you can use to for your brand that will help you gain trust.

VIDEOS - (YouTube videos, Podcasts, Facebook E.t.c)

Why videos?
In case you aren't aware the main reason people are afraid to Trust Internet marketers is simply because they hide behind something. (Website, Facebook Groups, or anything) But with a video you will transparent.
It's unlikely to see a scammer making YouTube videos and showing their face, it happens but it rare.

I really believe videos are fantastic methods to make your audience Trust your brand. It can feel more transparent to viewers than articles. Why because it helps them fix their eyes on the brand which is the first step for Trust.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right and also correct with the analysis you have made. To build trust online is not all that easy unless one really determined to be successful in the business. Before people can builds trust on any body that means that both parties has involved in one business or the other which there is breach of contract so after which one can have trust on the other one

D

Deleted member 13140

You are right and also correct with the analysis you have made. To build trust online is not all that easy unless one really determined to be successful in the business. Before people can builds trust on any body that means that both parties has involved in one business or the other which there is breach of contract so after which one can have trust on the other one
Exactly, this days trust is a very crucial thing, well they are still those who do impulse buying but I believe even those people have a Specific brand they trust and aren't afraid to buy stuff from them.
That's why I mentioned video, I believe that's the first step to building trust.

linneasandel

Very interesting post. You come up with an informative thoughts. These day, trusting in very essential thing. Building trust online is difficult unless one is adamant about succeeding in business. Trust is one aspect that might persuade your consumers to commit to your brand and return for more. As a result, every small business should seek to earn the confidence of its consumers. When you earn your customer's trust, they will be loyal to your brand.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Building trust is not that easy for business owners. Though there are many ways that a business owner can earn the trust of his customers. The first one is to make sure there is good customer representation who will be taken care of the grievances that customers may come up with?

D

Deleted member 13140

Building trust is not that easy for business owners. Though there are many ways that a business owner can earn the trust of his customers. The first one is to make sure there is good customer representation who will be taken care of the grievances that customers may come up with?
Yeah but if you're a sole proprietor, who owns and manage your own business, you don't really need that, if you’re talking about replying emails from customers it's pretty simple, well if you're a huge business owner you can definitely find a representative for that.
But a solo business owner. Not so sure that would be necessary.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It has already been proven a lot that customers are more likely to see advertisements and promotions that are being made in media form. This is something like pictures and videos. If you will want to gain more engagement to your brand then you should definitely include Media form of adverts in your campaigns.

D

Deleted member 13140

It has already been proven a lot that customers are more likely to see advertisements and promotions that are being made in media form. This is something like pictures and videos. If you will want to gain more engagement to your brand then you should definitely include Media form of adverts in your campaigns.
Yeap I totally agree, am saying because I know if I see ads with pictures of videos I must stop to take and look and see if ita something that I will be interested in.

But I think it actually depends on which platform the ad is on. For e.g on forum sites text ads can still make it through, also on quora since its a platform where text are mainly what it being used.
But On Facebook its all about the visual aspect of things so pictures and videos should be used on ads.
Also for Instagram, mainly on Instagram