The Challenges that discourages one to earn money online in nigeria

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Making money online is a very good and kind of easier way to earn money compared to offline job. Well it is obvious that there are some challenges that makes one loses interest in online jobs sometimes and if you ask me i think the number one thing Is data. In Nigeria, it has come to the notice of everyone that people do spend so much money on trying to buy data just to stay online, believe me if you are not financially stable to some extent, it will make you relent, especially when you are working so hard to earn a living on social media platforms like Instagram, tiktok and the likes, I know there might be other factors that might cause discouragement for someone but I am sure that data will be definitely one of them as long as Nigeria is involved. One of the other means is the early stages, usually there are rough times in everything we do, most especially when we are trying to make money, the early start are not funny even if it is something you know much about, you are still going to face some unexpected difficulties that will test you to know if you are determined or not.

I agree with you. Data is one of the issues of making money online in Nigeria. A second issue is lack of resources...resources for investments such as buying a laptop or even making investment payments. A laptop is my challenge to making online money because my phone is extremely slow

I can sum up this your writing and conclude that for people to make money online they need to have a startup capital and this startup capital should be up to $50 and above because this will help you to be able to get all the necessary things like data subscription just like you have just said.. most people believe that since it is an online business that they don't necessarily need a capital to do anything but this is not the truth, you still need a capital and that is what I advise people to do that they should save up some money to take care of this small I need because if money is not made available For this necessity it may really be very difficult for you.

Do you have any suggestions on legit online ways to make money, if the $50 is available?
Because I've tried some things and I'm seeking a clear path to earn residually online
I can sum up this your writing and conclude that for people to make money online they need to have a startup capital and this startup capital should be up to $50 and above because this will help you to be able to get all the necessary things like data subscription just like you have just said.. most people believe that since it is an online business that they don't necessarily need a capital to do anything but this is not the truth, you still need a capital and that is what I advise people to do that they should save up some money to take care of this small I need because if money is not made available For this necessity it may really be very difficult for you.

$50 can be able to help you to learn a skill like graphic design or any other skill you might be interested , from there you can make money as a freelancer or you have your special website to used in delivering of service to people... My only limitation now is laptop which I am already purchase but this only for it to arrive at my location .when I have a laptop I will learn it as many skill as I will be able to handle perfectly, from there I can have an opportunity to make money online. If you have money and a laptop the best thing is just to learn a skill. This will really help you.

Another major problem when it comes to making money online besides data is also power supply. In my current location, since yesterday we have had no access to power supply, imagine if there was no generator, I would have not been able to come online right now.

Nice question and analysis! I think in Nigeria so much problems are being encountered by people which makes them not to be able to earn effectively online.....And some of these problems are,; Not having a good phone to make money online by so many people, and some people might have phones but to get data to browse can be a hurdle for them. We also have another category of people who fall under having phones and data but they don't know where and how to make money online. So the conditions goes on and on!