The health benefit and the hazards of skin care creams

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Seriously bro.....any skin damaged by cream,it's not redeemable. Most ladies skins that have seen that are damaged till today still see them that way. To tell you how risky those creams are. I think they have made the country a dumping ground, where anything can be dumped. Now, we also have black local soap as well for bleachers. Immediately they started using this soap, they will be fair enough, then give them one month. They can be scary!
I have heard about the soap. It's called a Ghanaian soap and it's basically for bleaching the skin. This soap leave a serious mark on the skin, a permanent one for that matter. The bleaching creams and lotions does the greatest damage and its aftermath is very disgusting and disheartening, to the extent that the users develop body odour

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The painful part is that most of the damages done on the skin are irreversible. The skin become permanently damaged with no remedy. I use cocobutter creams and I can easily sense it if it's a fake. Sticking to a particular cream will help the skin a lot. I heard that some of these cream causes skin cancer. Although, I have not confirmed how true it is.
Seriously bro.....any skin damaged by cream,it's not redeemable. Most ladies skins that have seen that are damaged till today still see them that way. To tell you how risky those creams are. I think they have made the country a dumping ground, where anything can be dumped. Now, we also have black local soap as well for bleachers. Immediately they started using this soap, they will be fair enough, then give them one month. They can be scary!

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes my guy....The security issues at the border is what's causing all these issues. Creams from all these countries like Niger, Chad and Cameroon etc. They are bringing deadly stuffs into the country from those areas. And we also have local made cream here in Nigeria, which some of these girls buys, all in the name becoming white but eventually they start to turn green lol
The painful part is that most of the damages done on the skin are irreversible. The skin become permanently damaged with no remedy. I use cocobutter creams and I can easily sense it if it's a fake. Sticking to a particular cream will help the skin a lot. I heard that some of these cream causes skin cancer. Although, I have not confirmed how true it is.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I am on the same page with you. Application of cream on the body is common with ladys and some of them end up damaging their skin. There are so many unregulated creams in circulation in my country and this should be of concern . Most of the cream find their way into the country via the neighbouring countries due a very porous border
Yes my guy....The security issues at the border is what's causing all these issues. Creams from all these countries like Niger, Chad and Cameroon etc. They are bringing deadly stuffs into the country from those areas. And we also have local made cream here in Nigeria, which some of these girls buys, all in the name becoming white but eventually they start to turn green lol

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't really fancy cream because of the heat I feel most times I used it, so I don't really border ...most times. But the way different sorts of cream are everywhere this days, is alarming. Some creams were made with some deadly chemicals which are not suitable for the skin. I have seen some skins that cream have actually spoilt which are disgusting. We should just be careful about creams we purchase online.
I am on the same page with you. Application of cream on the body is common with ladys and some of them end up damaging their skin. There are so many unregulated creams in circulation in my country and this should be of concern . Most of the cream find their way into the country via the neighbouring countries due a very porous border

I do not bother about these so called skin care creams as a lot of them in shops and markets around me contain bleaching agents which make us to lose our normal skin color, also posing a risk to our general skin condition. I have decided to stick to only specific Vaselines that are reliable and endorsed by our health ministry.
That's the best way to go about it. Buy the ones that passed through quality checks . The only challenge is how to identify the ones that are regulated because the fake body creams too carry the logo of the standard organisation. The best is to stick to a well known brand and always be sensitive. Whenever you noticed an unusual skin infection, it could the an effect of the fake cream

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do not bother about these so called skin care creams as a lot of them in shops and markets around me contain bleaching agents which make us to lose our normal skin color, also posing a risk to our general skin condition. I have decided to stick to only specific Vaselines that are reliable and endorsed by our health ministry.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't really fancy cream because of the heat I feel most times I used it, so I don't really border ...most times. But the way different sorts of cream are everywhere this days, is alarming. Some creams were made with some deadly chemicals which are not suitable for the skin. I have seen some skins that cream have actually spoilt which are disgusting. We should just be careful about creams we purchase online.