The need for socializing at work

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Socializing has to do with interacting with people whether at home, work or anywhere.
Now, the limits to socializing exists but it is very important and this is what we are going to see in this thread and also outline the benefits derived and the ways to start socializing appropriately.

Now so many at times, people see socializing as having to be a talkative or busy body and just being everywhere and in every discussion whatsoever. This is clearly not socializing but rather being a busy body and it is one of the bad traits and characters one can exhibit at work, home and in every day to day affairs that one engages in. The limits to this is that do as much as possible to be juovial but be sure to avoid being too much into anything.

Now the ways to socialize if you have not been include the following;
• Try to wear a smile all the time and at everyone you encounter. Do not try to show over serious or something like that but be moderate in your actions.
Avoid putting in extravagant dresses and proving you are only living your life.
• Do not act like an ITK the abbreviation I give for the term I too know meaning I know almost everything and in every discussion I want to actively engaged even though I was never invited into it. This attitude is so detrimental and at the end you may be gathering a company of haters rather than friends.
• Participate in extra curricular activities: this is an avenue that people get to interact and socialize. At times companies host picnics, parties or day outs where workers gather and get to celebrate each other.
Try as much as possible to engage in them and participate fully

Now we move to see the various benefits you can derive from the afore discussed topic.
Now as you socialize you get to derive;
• Knowing a lot of reasonable people who will at one point or the other have a part or role and an impact to make in your life.
• Moreso, your Co workers will hlget get to know well about your abilities and may recommend you when needed for either a work or promotion that is available at some time.
• It reduces the level of hate in you because everyone around is your friend. You do not have to worry fighting or battling with hate because almost everyone is your friend and you interact properly with them.