The true meaning of being wealthy.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I always see people claiming that a certain person that has money is wealthy. I am sorry, I a going to burst your bubble. The availability of money in a person's life does not make that person wealthy. Money can enter a person's life anyhow. Does that make the person wealthy? No, it doesn't. Someone can win the lottery, someone can inherit lots of money from parents, and someone can be paid a lot of money for a contract. But the funds that enter the person's don't mean he is a wealthy person. What then is wealth?

Wealth is the availability of financial resources and the means to replenish and multiply them. So if you don't have the means to replenish financial resources in your life, it is not wealth because in a short time, that money would evaporate. How many people won bet? How many people won lotteries? How many people won contracts? Then they are broke today. Money can come into your life anyhow. But it takes smartness to be able to replenish the money.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Being wealthy isn't about money. It's about having the freedom to do what you want, when you want, and with whom you want.

It's not about getting a fancy car or making a million dollars every year. It's about finding something that satisfies your soul, and then doing that thing every day of your life.

Being wealthy is about having enough money so that you can live without ever worrying about money again. It's about knowing that if something bad happens, there will always be someone who can help you out. And it's about knowing that the best things in life are free like good friends and family, or eating out at amazing restaurants, or getting lost in a book or painting or writing music. the kind of thing that makes your heart sing and your mind wonder.

When we're wealthy, we know these things are true: That we can make our own decisions; that we can create our own lives; and that no matter how much money we have or don't have, there is still more than enough for everyone else around us.