Passive income What is the true meaning of passive income

D

Deleted member 13140

I will like to address what passive income means, alot of people view it differently..

People hearing it for the first time will view it as making the first huge money online let's say $10,000 or maybe even $1000.

According to some others -
Passive income consists of earnings which are generated through rental property, I think it includes limited partnership, or any other enterprise that the body isn't involved actively I think what this means is stock investment.

I think this is the official definition for passive income, its literally everywhere, anyways since that's the definition let's go with it.

Mostly the brands that are defining passive income this way are brands who has apps for investment in stocks and real estate stuff.

My Theory

The truth being that passive income isn't that, the definition above is one sided you have to define it generally.

So here is what I think it is, passive income involves regular income coming in earnings from a source that isn't a 9 - 5 Job, earnings you don't get as an employer or one time contract.
Earnings you get for less effort

Basically it's income that comes regularly, Income that is above $1000, that you're sure comes in every single month above $1000.
Income that continues to come in even after the work is done

But in all, no matter the definition it's still passive income

Last edited by a moderator:
Lolz, I actually consider passive income as a situation in which you make up to 50,000 dollars or more on monthly basis I didn't know it has another definition. Ok what of someone that make up $100 every month ,what can this be considered do you think is a passive income or not when the hundred dollars is not regular ,?

Lolz, I actually consider passive income as a situation in which you make up to 50,000 dollars or more on monthly basis I didn't know it has another definition. Ok what of someone that make up $100 every month ,what can this be considered do you think is a passive income or not when the hundred dollars is not regular ,?
Well if the hundred dollars isn't regular it's not passive income, its probably just linear income.. I think they're like 5 types of incomes and one time income falls under one but I can't remember I think it should be under linear,
Linear being income you earn for working for a specific amount of time.. so as long as the $100 isn't coming coming monthly it's not passive..

Edit: if the $100 is coming in regularly it's not passive, it's just recurring income

Passive income is another means of getting cash online doing some tasks.It varies in so many ways.it can be as a property agent online.helping people to get land,house or an estate and get some cash on it.some may be inform writing a long or short article for publication for people that needs it for research or other purpose.

Well if the hundred dollars isn't regular it's not passive income, its probably just linear income.. I think they're like 5 types of incomes and one time income falls under one but I can't remember I think it should be under linear,
Linear being income you earn for working for a specific amount of time.. so as long as the $100 isn't coming coming monthly it's not passive
Wow nice explanation, but it is so complicated that you do not understand it all .okay base your understanding what do you really think it's necessary for me to have a passive income based on what he has just written above, I'm just interested to know more about it. And also do you have a passive income on monthly basis ?

Passive income is also known as residual income. Passive income is a kind of income you receive for the job done once. Which means you continue to get paid without doing additional or extra work. Rent is a classic example of passive income. You buy the property once but you continue to receive rents from the tents without doing any other thing.

When anyone completes a successful work either manually or orally and from the next time, he receives its profit very easily even in his physical absence. That is to say, sometimes he needs to work a little or sometimes he need not do anything for getting profit. This kind of earnings is regarded as passive income.

Passive income means the money that you get without stress. There is no fixed amount you can make as a passive earner. A successful person must be trying to create an avenue to be generating passive income. For instance, having a website,blog and even more of this is an example of passive income generator.

You are absolutely very correct and a lot of people have been misconstruing the meaning. Passive income is simply the income you make while doing little things or absolutely nothing . There are a lot of passive income methods in which people can venture into and make a whole lot of money. But first of all you must work for it first before you can be able to start seeing the money while sleeping.

Easy earnings is one more implies of obtaining money on the internet performing some jobs.It differs in a lot of methods.it could be as a residential or commercial property representative on the internet.assisting individuals to obtain property,home or even an real property as well as obtain some money on it.some might be actually notify composing a lengthy or even brief short post for magazine for individuals that requirements it for research study or even various other function.

When you have been said to make $10 from a passive income stream then it means that you did not do so much work in order to get that $10 or you did a particular job once but it kept on paying you for a long time even after you are done with it.