There are many online ways of making money.

Nahid25

Banned
Do you know there are still ways of making money online? The problem here is that, there are alot of scammers and fake thread about passive income. I have been a victim of many, but not any more. well... to the glory of God I have at least five different ways I earn online and I'm doing fine.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Do you know there are still ways of making money online? The problem here is that, there are alot of scammers and fake thread about passive income. I have been a victim of many, but not any more. well... to the glory of God I have at least five different ways I earn online and I'm doing fine.
Good evening from my region. Hope you are doing well. Nice to meet you. As I can see, you are a new member. Welcome to Trendri. We are a big family here and I am sure that you will have a fantastic time working on Trendri because this is the best platform of all.

I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. Nowadays, there are a lot of ways to make money online. People are becoming more and more interested in working online rather than working offline. The main reason is that online jobs are easier and less stressful since you can work from the comfort of your own house. This is wonderful because you have flexible working hours which means that you can schedule your daily programme as you like.

However, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. So, it is wise to read some reviews first or even ask your friends about a new site before registering and starting working on it. Isn't it unfair and disappointing at the same time to waste time and effort working on a fake site and not get paid in the end? That's why you must be careful these days. I am really sorry that you had this bad experience. Fortunately, you have found five good earning ways, as I read, and this is great. Hope that Trendri will become your sixth one because it is really a wonderful and legit site. :)

Dora Wi

There are certainly many ways to earn online, but like you say, avoiding scammers is an important skill to cultivate, and you still might not have full control over things. It's good to hear you have found what works for you. I also do a lot of online work, especially freelancing.

E

eldavis

There are so many ways you can make money online, it's not limited to things like freelancing, affiliate marketing, crypto, working on forums and all that. There are also online networking. I have a friend who is making more than a thousand dollars per month just from online networking. Then we have trading on stocks or forex trading. These are great ways to make money online. Like you said, the major problem is that most opportunities we come across are usually scam.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several passive income methods but you really need to be careful because there are a lot of scam platforms on the internet and if you're not careful you will be deceived. There are a lot of them in several forums including this one and that is why you to be very careful.
It is very important that before you invest your money in any passive income venture you need to have proper knowledge and understanding of how that particular thing works if not you will lose your money.
If you really want to make passive income without investing a lot of money then my number one recommended is having a YouTube channel. If you have a YouTube channel and it's monetized, you stand a very good chance of making money for a very long time. A lot of people have capitalised on this opportunity including celebrities that have millions and billions of views on their YouTube channel. These set of people make money everyday on their YouTube channel.
Another good passive income method with no risk is Amazon Kindle publishing. This requires you to be a very good writer or you can even make money without writing a book, you can publish low content books and make money.

CypherRock

Yes, I agree with this post but most people think they might get scammed in the process, cause most online earnings come in the form of investments. There are other ways to earn, let's say freelancing. Web3 and blockchain based platforms like HYVE have made things lot more better. On HYVE you see jobs to do and get paid instantly.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You are absolutely right there are many online ways of making money , and I strongly believe this ways are not in existence for formalities but rather there are in existence to help varieties of people to earn money in different ways that suits their taste , like usually said , another man likes could be another person dislikes . So compared to making money online someone could be fully conversant and farmiliar with forex trading he knows how to predict the market in order to earn , on the other hand another person could be fully conversant and familiar with affiliate marketing in this case he knows how to cajole and entice his product to the appeal of hiscustomers in order to make sales to end his commission .

Me personally I am fully conversant with article and report transcribing handwriting . In fact I am currently working on a website that allows its members and users to earn money by transcribing reports and also earn money by writing articles and report for various companies , since the year 2020 I have make tons of money using this strategy and to be sincere the payment is really good the name of the website is called Article planet.com

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to make money online. The best thing is to choose one out of all the numerous ways to make money online and learn it thoroughly. The following are some of the popular ways to make money online

Freelance
If you like to become your own boss and do things your way freelance might be the best option for you. You need a particular set of skills before you can become a freelancer.

One of the easiest one is to become a writer. The demand for writers online increasing year in year out. You can also make money by being graphic design proofreading and editing etc.

Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing allow you to make money by selling other people's product. Some people regard affiliate marketing as lazy man way of making money online. It is good to acquire basic knowledge on how it was before you get started.

Cryptocurrency arbitrage
this money making model require a certain capital base and it is good for you if you have some money to throw around. You buy cryptocurrency on one platform at a lower price and send it higher on another one.

Teleseminar
You can also make money online running teleseminar by teaching people different things. People are willing to pay higher amount of money to attend a teleseminar in order to improve their earnings and business online.

Selling Service
Selling service online is one of the ways to make consistent income with little or no stress. I know someone who made over 100,000 dollars last year selling SEO service on internet marketing forums.

CypherRock

Talking about freelancing, with a good digital skills you can get a nice gig on some freelancing platforms.

Dannyrosey

There are numerous ways to make money online. The best thing is to choose one out of all the numerous ways to make money online and learn it thoroughly. The following are some of the popular ways to make money online

Freelance
If you like to become your own boss and do things your way freelance might be the best option for you. You need a particular set of skills before you can become a freelancer.

One of the easiest one is to become a writer. The demand for writers online increasing year in year out. You can also make money by being graphic design proofreading and editing etc.

Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing allow you to make money by selling other people's product. Some people regard affiliate marketing as lazy man way of making money online. It is good to acquire basic knowledge on how it was before you get started.

Cryptocurrency arbitrage
this money making model require a certain capital base and it is good for you if you have some money to throw around. You buy cryptocurrency on one platform at a lower price and send it higher on another one.

Teleseminar
You can also make money online running teleseminar by teaching people different things. People are willing to pay higher amount of money to attend a teleseminar in order to improve their earnings and business online.

Selling Service
Selling service online is one of the ways to make consistent income with little or no stress. I know someone who made over 100,000 dollars last year selling SEO service on internet marketing forums.
Freelancing is a big way to get started, that's only if you have any digital skills. The next question should be where to source for jobs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are not far from the truth. There are more people and websites that are only after gullible newbies that are trying to make money online. They promise them heaven and earth only for them to scam those people.

But the fact is that there are still many websites that are very real and can be relied on for money when it comes to making money online. It is just a pity that the poster refused to tell us his own ways of making money. Personally, I will talk about how I make money online

Though, I am not an active online earner because of my offline job that does take much of my time but I still manage to make money through transcription, I transcribe for a website that pays me through Payoneer or PayPal. The money realized how this website does depend solely on how much time dedicated and tasks available.

Paid to post is my other ways of making money. Though, I have reduced the websites I work with these days, I still make money cooly on these websites. It needs only your time ,dedication and versed knowledge of the topics discussed.

I also make money through crypto. Though, I am not s trader, I trade only when I have some spare time .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't imagine life without online, first of all I am happy for the amount I am earning at the moment. Even if it isn't much, the little is okay than earning nothing at all. I imagined earning money consistently online in the past, I couldn't earn it then due to numerous discouragement that online is full of scammers. At present it isn't as they thought even if their is scam projects being developed. I am earning from multiple streams of income at the moment. I know I am not earning up to $500 monthly from them all, I believe with my consistency and skill acquisition I can take my earnings above $1,000. My target earnings online is simply to earn around 2,000 USD monthly, it wouldn't be possible on PTP sites, I have strategies which I am simply setting out for myself. It is possible even if I got no much skill, in online any one can earn it big, even without much in-demand skill, provided you're doing it right and have that extra touch to push it getting you to that level which brings massive income. I am simply exploring my chances via gambling, and most importantly crypto trading.

AdrianS

I agree with the scammers and fake threads. For me, still own saas applications are the best way to make passive income. Another great source is the YouTube channel or social media. Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways in which you can be able to make money online and this is to add it with the already increasing space and that means that there's a lot of opportunities that are coming out almost on a daily basis . You can be able to make advantage of this also and get some money for yourself.

If you want to start your online making money career then first of all you should decide on what you want to offer as there are so many skills that you can be able to monetize.
1. Digital marketing. Businesses will definitely use social media and other internet platforms in order to reach their potential customers and they are going to be in need of people who know their way around social media and can use tools to make them actualize this.
2. Developer. As a developer your job is going to be concerned with creating web applications on mobile applications for your client that is going to be similar to their customers and is also going to help to drive traffic.
3. Writer. As a writer there are so many departments but it is going to be majorly concerned with scaling up the client's business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Yes I know there are different ways of making money on the internet and all these will depend on each and everyone's interest. I even like it to have different ways of earning than to depend on one single way of making money Because people will have many options to choose from and at least we will have the one we are particularly interested to do.

I am not very much familiar with so many online business as so many people here but I know much about cryptocurrency ever since I came to understand about crypto and forex too.

Even if I have to engage in any online business , I will rather choose between forex and cryptocurrency because from all indication it is one of the most simplest online business that can be done without having to face competition as long as you have gone through the necessary training to help you make money as an expert .

Vladv26

I don't think we should ask this question anymore since we live in 2022 and the number of ways to earn money online is unthinkable. You can earn money online from hundreds if not thousands of places. The only problem that I see is that most people are trying to earn money online the easy way. They would like to find a website, an app, a forum or something that pays them money for completing some easy work that requires no experience or knowledge and it take little time to do it. And that's exactly why most of them fall in these traps and get scammed. There is no way to earn a lot of money online the easy way. You'll have to spend some time and put some effort into building something like a website, blog, YouTube Channel, social media account or learn a skill and sell it for money. You can't just come and do something easy that anyone can do and expect to earn a lot of money

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the businesses I am very much interested on presently and of course it is very lucrative.

I've seen a whole lot of people who makes tangible amount of money from Amazon and it is a business I would recommend for anyone.

The first thing you need to do is to learn it well and there are a lot of helpful videos on YouTube you can use.

Cryptocurrency trading is also another good business venture people can make money from on the internet. If you do it well it can actually help you to generate passive income on the long run.

carloscastro1939

When publishing on Kindle, it's important to research the keywords that people are using to search for books in your niche. By including these keywords in your book title, description, and tags, you'll make it easier for readers to find your book. You can use tools like Google AdWords or Amazon's own keyword research tool to find the right keywords.

Your book cover is one of the most important elements of your Kindle book. It's the first thing readers will see, so it needs to be eye-catching and professional. Consider hiring a professional cover designer or using a service like Canva to create a cover that will grab readers' attention.