There are many opportunities to make and lose money

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
There are many opportunities to make and lose money. Most losing traders do not have the proper knowledge of the market. Practice with your strategy until you get results. However, no broker accepts all trading strategies except Eurotrader. It also gives built-in economic calendar and sentiment indicator, secured deposit, fast withdrawal and many more.

Victorial

Even if you know about trading, you can still lose your money. Forex does not offer you any comfort for knowing about it. You need to keep practicing for as long as you can but use a real account to gauge your progress. Even the experts in trading cannot offer you a safe method that will guarantee you a 100% profit. I have used many strategies but forex just has its ways.

All brokers use the same indicators so far you are logging into meta trader 4 or meta trader five. So the power to forex lies in fundamental analysis and your analysis

Jack Reacher

Verified member
You can get rich with forex trading. However, you have to know the art of trading. Without making sense of how to make profit in trading it won't be possible to get rich. Learning is the basic of picking up. The truth of the issue is that if you can make sense of how to trade you will have the ability to get rich energetic. You also need a good broker like Eurotrader. They provide wide range of trading instruments like Shares, Futures, Forex, Crypto and more.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Whenever I see people who are always glamouring that they can be able to make millions of dollars in the forex market are usually try to cool them down because you can equally lose a lot of money as well. The most important thing is I should be able to use the advantages that the forex market is going to give you like leverage and risk management to your advantage if you will want to make money. You should also be somebody who can master his emotion is very well and you should try as much as possible not to be chasing your losses or people.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There will be many kinds of obligations to trade. However, not everyone can make a profit. If you want to make a profit, you have to trade by following the plan and discipline. Otherwise it will be very difficult to survive in trading.