Shares/Stock things to know before buying stocks.

Wiserr

There is a season for when certain stocks and sectors go up and a season for when they go down.

Money managers do something called a portfolio rotation, where they get in and out of certain stocks and sectors based on the current economic climate and/or the upcoming earnings season.

If you want to see your portfolio grow by more than the average annual 8-10%, you need to know the season for your stock.

If you’re holding a stock for the long term, you might be okay with the dips and are willing to weather the storm if something goes bad within the company of that stock or they announce bad earnings.
And before pouring your money into any stock in the market, it is best to make sure you know exactly what you are doing, don't allow stories from either friend or people making profit with large one way bets and wining moves in the market make investing sound easy and effortless, but the truth is successful investing comes from a lot of patience and research.

You might be the type of investors who is willing to wait until that stock goes back up. But that doesn’t mean the stock is going to recover.

There are a lot of things you need to know before buying a stock.

But whatever you do, don’t buy a stock based on an Instagram meme OR because someone shouted it out in a Facebook group. These call-outs have most likely not been researched and are purely based on other “investors” wanting to see their stock rise again

Sales goes for CNBC analysts and news anchors.

So who are you supposed to listen to?

You just have to be one step ahead of the portfolio rotations. You just have to be one step ahead of the season of your stock.

All it takes to be one step ahead is mapping out a plan.

In just a few days I’ll be releasing my Stock Market Watch List and Tracking System that is going to show you how to spot these rotations and how to make a place.

This system has made many people to earn more money than the average money manager makes for a given client of an annual basis.
you can do it on your own. Don’t let the media and money managers make you feel like you can’t.

D

Deleted member 28127

Making a trade based on instagram meme or facebook rumor like throwing your money from the window so it is preferable to see information from many sources to confirm your next transaction instead of making something based on not trusted information this is my personal point of view for new traders or advice.

Wiserr

Making a trade based on instagram meme or facebook rumor like throwing your money from the window so it is preferable to see information from many sources to confirm your next transaction instead of making something based on not trusted information this is my personal point of view for new traders or advice.
Yes thats exactly what is expected of one to know,make research first,one is not expected to follow masses or when he heard rumours about those who succeeded.