Earn Money Three Ways to Make Money From Home

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of ways to make money from home, I am going to share the three most effective ways to make money from home

Minimize your expenses

When you spend less, you save more, and a penny saved is a penny earned. You can save money on credit card bills by paying in time and avoiding late fees. You can save money on gym fees by jogging in the park or working out at home. You can save money on rents by paying in advance or leasing for the long term.

Sell online

Selling online is not as hard as you think. You can sell anything online and sell for zero expenses. There are a lot of platforms such as eBay, Amazon, Zazzle, Etsy, Craigslist, etc.

Become a freelancer

Freelancing is something that can be done by anyone, anywhere as long as he/she has skills

Chibson

VIP Contributor
selling products online is one of the best ways of making money sitting at the comfort of your home whether you are an athlete marketer or you are promoting your own product. freelancing on the other hand is also a very good venture and it is very lucrative if you have the right knowledge and skills.

Putta Vince

Selling online is not so easy in our country. They are way too strict in making us provide all the bills and related details in order for the product to get sold. Also , there should be a buyer before any product to be successfully sold. I am considering Freelancing option as the good way to make money if one has a unique skill , and it is good for the students especially.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are may ways to earn money online for a serious mind only. I don't see anything that has not been monetized online if truly the people really want to make money online. It is always a matter of mindset. There are some people that sell skills online just to make money.

RichardN

Hello Everyone
If anyone want to earns money just simply sitting at home hat there are lots of method that you can create social media accounts and post such content that make you famous loll but its took much time if you do not have any talent. But i am giving you some suggestion if do not have any talent then you can also earn some handsome money and going out for party with your friends . You just create Stunning Mobile apps without any technical knowledge.and You do not need to hire any software developer. That businesses crave for and pull in huge paydays without much efforts.
You can Easily edit, add text, pictures, videos, audios, appointment planner, optin forms & other powerful features to your app without worrying about any code. 100% newbie friendly.
Thanks

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like the third one which is freelancing. freelancing gives me the opportunity to become my own boss and work at anytime I wish. Another thing is that you can make lots of money with little effort on the services you are rendering. I have a someone who is offering proofreading services and is making a lot of money.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As you have said; there are many ways of making money from home and part of it is freelance. Though to become a freelance it require some body to have good knowledge or to be skillful because without this it will be some how hard to achieve. And one should Also be able to spare some time for going this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As you have said; there are many ways of making money from home and part of it is freelance. Though to become a freelance it require some body to have good knowledge or to be skillful because without this it will be some how hard to achieve. And one should Also be able to spare some time for going this.
definitely requires you to become an expert in what you do in order to be able to get good jobs. As a freelancer you have to learn proper skills and you also need knowledge of copywriting in order for you to be able to get jobs with your skill. Generally freelancing is very lucrative.

jamifid

What about selling merchandise? Doesn't anyone think it's a real chance to work from home and get a good salary?

Mr Done

There are a lot of ways to make money from home, I am going to share the three most effective ways to make money from home

Minimize your expenses

When you spend less, you save more, and a penny saved is a penny earned. You can save money on credit card bills by paying in time and avoiding late fees. You can save money on gym fees by jogging in the park or working out at home. You can save money on rents by paying in advance or leasing for the long term.

Sell online

Selling online is not as hard as you think. You can sell anything online and sell for zero expenses. There are a lot of platforms such as eBay, Amazon, Zazzle, Etsy, Craigslist, etc.

Become a freelancer

Freelancing is something that can be done by anyone, anywhere as long as he/she has skills
Getting paid from home is sweet and everyone's desire, but the sweetness is as equal as the task because it simply means you won't be working with a lot of people and by so you need to learn to be your own motivation, you need to be skillful, and you need to learn to to ask the right questions on web for help or support.

SteeveJo

Print on demand folks! It is the way to go. there is a plethora of free print on demand websites like teespring available for just about anyone. All you have to do is to choose a ready-made design let's say a hoodie, choose a bunch of colors for it, put funny memes on it (that you can find on Google for free). Once it is done, just promote all of your designs on your social media accounts. Teespring is going to give a link to your shop. You put that link on your social media accounts like tiktok, Instagram, etc. then you start hunting for followers. Eventually, people are going to visit your site and buy if your designs are any good. You don't have to be a professional designer to do it. The memes will do the selling for you. Making money online does not have to be difficult as long as you have a proven method, you will make money. I have been doing this for a little while, and I have made at $200 every month. Voila, it is up to you now. Quit being lazy. it doesn't take much time to do this.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money from home is rather so easy these days. There are so many opportunities these days and many guidelines that you can follow. I agree with you that spending money wisely contributes to better income from home. Then you can learn a skill and use it to start a business or do freelancing jobs to earn.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My take on selling is the simple home based selling business. But it is not the online type because an offline business is simpler and easier to earn from. You have the neighbors as your target market which is not hard to convince to buy your products. You can also post it online but still your clients are your neighbors.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like the second aspect which is about selling online. There are lot of platforms I wish somebody can list anything and get them sold we didn't couple of days. I know a friend who is selling wristwatch on classic advert websites like craigslist and he is making good income from the business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I cannot minimize my expenses because I need to continue spending on things that I am spending. You might say stop eating junk foods to save money. As long as eating junk food is giving me happiness and I am not overdoing, why should I stop buying junk food and constrict myself from happiness.

allison001

Verified member
Looking around the world, so many people stay indoors and makes so much money for themselves. People looking at them they will think that they are lazy type, not knowing that they are using their smartphone or laptop to generate enough income for themselves.

What are some of the legit and best way a lot of people do make their money online while staying at home?

Forex trading
Forex trading is one of the top and best way so many people do make their money online while staying at the comfort of their home. Making money online from home using this means is very good, you will also find it very easy to do this if only you get the right knowledge from the right source. A lot of forex traders you subscribe to telegram channel or WhatsApp group to get sure analysis and signals on how to trade.

Even as a beginner or newbie in forex, you can as well join making money online from home by subscribing to a forex trading bot, such as binary forex trading not or IPC trading bot.
Trading forex, for me is the best way to make money online while staying at the comfort of our home.

Flow-er

You are so many ways to generate income by working from home. It is of a great advantage if you choose online business when you have decided to work from home. The major reason why I said this is because the online business is a much more easier to establish than offline business. Selling off the digital product is another way to make money from home. The advantages in selling of digital product is so enormous because it is not a physical goods. The physical goals require that you have a store and so much more but with the digital product we don't need all of this and you don't have to worry yourself about shipping. The cost of shipping on physical food parcels and this may discourage a business owners. The freelancing sites is also one of the ways to make money online from home . On the freelancing website you will need to get some reviews on your gig before it will be noticed. We don't have to discourage the newbie from making money online.because it is one of the ways to make a very good amount of income online and it is very important that your gig br republished

Ajebo25

Verified member
There made it ways by which you can make money online weather from you Facebook account or from any of your social media accounts you can also make money for writing articles for blogs and companies there many blogs and company which we put you hands on me to write out an rticoe for them all you need to do is write unique articles and you would be paid and some Lee for your work there are also ways by which you can make money online you can also make money online by working on survey websites on this website you earn money by answering questions don't worry you wont have to answers a questions like when you're taking and examination know this question our questions. I really personal question which you will be able to answer I even add additional knowledge so you don't need to worry about survey websites you can also make extra money by my name Bitcoin its just that for their medicine website online now and other for you to find a legit website you will have to go to Google and search for legit investment sites and make sure you invest the Commons of money which you can afford to lose in case things doesn't go ask planned

blessingc

The act of making money has never been easy from time. We work for money because it is a necessity, money comes with alot of benefits.

Now alot of people today are unemployed due to the challenge of no industrialization, no enough jobs keep everyone employed, some people build up their own business empire to become self employed and also to create employment for others. Today there different ways those who are jobless at home can make money from home.

The internet has made it easy, so you can just pick up your smart phone with a good internet connection and make much more than those who go out daily.

Some of these ways you can get employed at home is by engaging yourself in online jobs working as an affiliate for different companies and businesses who need an advertiser to help make their business go public. You can make money if you have good writing skills, you can create valuable contents for websites that pay to have content creators make them something useful, you can also work on a pay to post site, nothing is too little. If you are good in photography you can make good money big time from that too.

Oluwasegun purpose

There are many ways to make money at home ....
1 make money online, you can make money online in many ways all what you need is to get a smartphone and a laptop to use and after that you should go online and look for a legit website to work... but there are many website which are fake and who use to scam people all because of money,so be careful when searching for a legit website.some of this website which you we pay money before you can start working in it are mostly scam and some of them don't have payment prove... before you start working on any online business you should try to ask for any payment prove because most of them are scammer.... If you are interested in a online business why not do something like trendri,trendri is one of the best online business which you can make a lot of money from it ,all what you need to do is to follow all the instructions given to you after that you can start making your money from it
2 you can start up a little business at home, like selling something like snacks or airtime and so on with this you can start making money from it , and I should advice you that you try saving out of your income when doing this kind of business because it helps a lot