Tips to start crypto passive income journey.

Heena Kousar

Here are a few ideas to consider when you start the process of establishing cryptocurrencies based passive income prospects.

1 Cloud Mining
2. Referral Programs
3. Market NFTs
4. Online eBook sales
5. Create an account on YouTube.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't have any ideas of all the ways you mention. The only ways I know money could be generated in cryptocurrency is through investment. Apart from investment other people can also make money with cryptocurrency if they are willing to trade the market and make profit for them self.

But that is not withstanding the most important thing we are looking for here is to generate a passive income , trading sometimes could not be classified as a passive income generator because it is something you have to be struggling so as to be able to trade profitably.

From your write-up I've been able to understand that writing and selling of crypto related eBooks on Amazon or any other platform might likely gives you opportunity to earn passively with your crypto related idea. I don't know about referral program but. I wouldn't consider referral program as a way of generating passive income.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Here are some tips to help you start your journey into passive income with cryptocurrency:

1. Choose a reputable cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell coins on. This will ensure that your transactions are secure and that you have access to a wide range of coins.

2. Research different coins and their potential for generating passive income. Some coins, such as staking coins, offer the potential for regular income through a process called "proof of stake."

3. Diversify your portfolio by investing in a range of different coins. This will help to spread your risk and ensure that you are not overly exposed to any one particular coin.

4. Consider setting up a cold storage wallet to securely store your coins. This will help to protect your coins from hacking and other security threats.

5. Stay up to date with the latest developments in the world of cryptocurrency. This will help you to make informed decisions about which coins to invest in and how to maximize your passive income potential.

Dora Wi

I don't think all of these can be considered passive income. Some, such as making YouTube videos, need somewhat consistent effort if you want your videos to do well and stay relevant. Cloud mining can be a good option too, as well as investing and yield farming, especially if you have a significant sum to start out with.