Trading Discussion Trading is very useful

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading is very useful, but confusing for beginners. Newbies are in complete confusion when they see charts, indicators, and other tools for the first time. But with proper training, practice and consistency, traders can live a great life in Forex trading. The demo account is the best place for practice. Many brokers like Eurotrader offer this kind of account.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is not something to just delve in. We need to learn it both online and even offline. This is not even enough, we need to find a good mentor who is also an expert who will be our broker. Aside this, one needs to still invest with the money that one is able to lose. We shouldn't let greediness affect us.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Honestly forex trading as an aspect I really wish to go into if I can get a good mentor because I believe it is not difficult and it's a risk worth taking if one has a good training and you're able to analyse the market very well because we also started cryptocurrency gradually and we are getting on with new strategies.

Samuel72

Verified member
forex trade is a very good business but truly it is sometimes confusing for beginners this is why before going into any business it is good for you to learn more about the business and get some experience on the business before investing in it. Forex trade is a business that has to do with selling of different currency, it is not a very difficult business and it's easy to learn

Ahmedo24

Verified member
forex trade is a very good business but truly it is sometimes confusing for beginners this is why before going into any business it is good for you to learn more about the business and get some experience on the business before investing in it. Forex trade is a business that has to do with selling of different currency, it is not a very difficult business and it's easy to learn
At the point the experts now once beginners so I guess it's all about determination and your ability to familiarise yourself with the market. I also feel with the knowledge in cryptocurrency trading and Investment one should not find forex trading difficult because like you said it's all about selling different currency and studying the market.