Transport Business Can Make You Rich

Etini

Valued Contributor
The only reason why oil and gas are important is transportation. Movement is one of the core characteristics of living things, alas humans. Humans have a constant need to move. So many people look down on the transportation business but a lot of people are cashing out. Even if you practice it at a very basic level, you are guaranteed a comfortable life at the very least.

If we look at it critically, transport operators never run out of business. People are up very early, with their money, willing to pay to be conveyed to different destinations. The only thing about transportation is that you should have a sound and reliable vehicle.

You can start a transportation business by buying or leasing a vehicle. If you are consistent, you would be smiling to the bank. A lot of transporters I know don't even work a full day. Some go out just at night and they make their money.

Shaf

Verified member
There are different ways to engage in transportation business. You can either be the driver yourself or Yiu can have others do the work while you provide the funds. I know people who do both and though it's tempting and lucrative, it can be frustrating.

One thing is that you will make money, a lot of it if you have a good car or vehicle, preferably new or one that requires little maintenance. A single repair operation can wipe out the profits of days of work. Any repairs that comes up should be done fast before it accumulates.

You should also watch out for competition. If many people are plying the same route as you, your income would reduce.

If you are not the one operating the vehicles yourself, constant supervision is needed. Some drivers will overwork the car and leave you with damaged property after a short time. Some will not remit enough money, or they never do so on time.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Transportation is a business that can never be out of vogue, even if everyone have a vehicle which is not possible due to economic inequality, some will not have enough time to drive.

Starting a transport business can be done in two ways, you can own your vehicle and do the business with it or you can but it for some one to run it for you and you share profits.

Both ways is lucrative with the latter a bit more risky than the former.

People move everyday, all the time, so as a driver you have no problems getting passengers.

I like transport business because it is plug and play, you don't need any rigid training before starting.

There are also other new modern way to approach driving which is Uber and bolt, where you register your vehicle and start moving people, it's more structured and profitable, but also it has a high barrier of entry due to vehicle requirements.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Actually, the business of transportation is a cool one and there can hardly be conditions when you will be into such a kind of endeavor and suffer from lack of some sort of patronage or something.

But we must never over look the fact that this kind of business comes along with risks. Especially for those that embark on long journeys. Some regions and countries have very unsafe roads that have the risks of armed robbery, banditry and many other similar things.

But I really agree with you on the fact that driver's of taxis, Ubers etc are able to make good amount of money which I think will be enough for an average person.

But if your goal is to be extremely rich, driving may not be the best. You may become a lesser who gives out vehicle for the aforementioned purpose and you will get balanced on regular basis by your lease holders.