How To Make Money With Transport Business

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Transport business deals with transporting people or goods from a point to another in other to make profits, mode of transportation can differ from motorcycle, car, airplane, boat or ship , medium doesn't what matters is getting the job done, so pretty much anything goes.

Transportation is a good business because you can be sure of profits everyday from it and it is very easy to scale.

To start these business you have to decide on what you want to start with example Car, Motorcycle or Fleets of any these and also decide whether you'll be the one doing the business or you'll insure the vehicle many people opt for insurance because it gives them guarantee over their investment and they get paid promptly based on the arrangement.

If you want to do it yourself, you can start by learning how to drive if you don't know how to already, then also set a target for yourself and work very hard to achieve it, with this you can plan your budget around that, you can also opt for a weekly contribution to protect your savings.

Avoid working at night because of the security condition of the country and always be polite to your riders, you never know who is watching.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Transportation business is a very good and smart idea to make money with because there is no way people will not move from one location to the other, and this happens everyday. People go to work, asides that, it is a means to go from one far distance to another. Do you know that the regular commercial drivers you see out there everyday are making up to five thousand naira in a day in this job, it might sound like it is not possible but trust me when I say they are even making more than that sometimes, it just seem to be underestimated though.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you want to invest in transportation business, the best thing is to be handing by yourself.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This kind of business is hard to handle bro..... especially if you are not handling it yourself. Some people are very dubious, I'm telling you from experience. Every day they come up with different excuses just to get money from you. There is real money in transportation business but people spoilt the business for their bosses. My advice is just for you to be in control of your car yourself. Giving it to someone won't pay you.