Trendri as Passive earning site

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Trendri as Paid To Post (PTP) forum, is among the top paid forums. Posting your content is direct earning, but the certain passive earning,

Referral earning:- This is one time earning that is related to bringing new member. This is occasional, not always open, but members can earn $2 for every new member they will bring to Trendri.

Daily Login Bonus :- A small amount of $0.0015 is paid to members for their everyday visit, they do not need to post anything or do any activity to earn that bonus.

Thread Opening Bonus :- This is considered a unique, and highest paying bonus feature of Trendri, any active thread that you have opened (created), you will keep receiving $0.0065 for every comment that is posted in the thread, anytime, unlimited

Fecoms is trying to add more earning ways, and many ways of passive earnings too.

Fun fact :- Do you know, Thread Opening Bonus used to be 3 cents, but due to not reporting the spam post by thread creators out of fear of reward khone, it has been misused so much that it was dropped to $0.0065. greed is bad.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Trendri is really a good way to earn passively.
This post is very educative and I now understand why I haven't been able to find my referral link. I have been trying to refer some interested persons but the page that generates the link is usually unable to load.

And talking about passive earning, this is more applicable when you are able to create interesting threads because many people will love to comment and add their opinion and by so doing, you get paid some little amount. This is a good mini passive income generating site.

But I don't know if you can say more about the referral bonus: like when it is open and how best to earn from referring.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though you can make passive income from Trendri, this is basically not a passive income site. Trendri is an active earning site and you will make money only when you regularly post on the site. Well, you can earn a referral commission, daily login bonus, or bonus for someone replying to your posts. However, the earnings are so poor that I wouldn't even consider these features as passive income methods. referral commission is comparatively a good earning, however, the posting rules are so strict that not many people will consider joining the site. If you are a good content creator and can create a lot of posts, you might be able to make good money by posting on Trendri. However, you need to write a lot of words on your posts to make good money. The word count requirement on this site is really high, this is a good method only when you don't have any incme source.

Frankdan

The rules of this forum are so strict. For instance, I have joined this forum for like 2 weeks now. Since I joined, I have created a thread and commented on many posts, but I have not yet be approved to earn. Despite having upto 20 post in the forum and all these post were vetted thoroughly before and after approval. This is so strict.