[TrustDice] How to get some pocket Crypto !

J

Jenifer1564

Hello everybody !

I'm here to present you a way to win some money easily with a little bit of patience and even more with some investments !
First, if you don't know about cryptocurrency, I strongly recommend you to learn about it on the internet first.
If you want to discover this website without knowing what it is, you will most likely be lost and I don't wish you that ! :)

So, Welcome to TrustDice :

TrustDice is a little crypto gambling website, but it's way more than that !

- You have first a free faucet to claim every 5 hours : You can win BTC, ETH, EOS, USDT and others crypto for free with just one click ! No limit, you can accumulate until withdraw for each crypto !

- Then you have the eos token of trustDice : TXT. It's a kind of crypto you can win on the site or buy in some exchange.
Its use ? you can stack it and earn EOS, BTC, ETH and USDT dividend each day for free !
you don't even need to check every day, your cumulated amount is stored and you can claim it whenever you want !

- Lastly, there is a referal program : You can earn some crypto when people you invite claim from faucet or gamble in the website !

So why don't you check this out ?
I use it often personnaly, not even to win money ! I just stack some txt, and gamble for free with my dividend and faucet.
(But I strongly suggest you to not try this,you lose more than you win ;) )

Have fun and win big :)

Jenifer