Using Payeer for receiving Bitcoin payment

niche

Verified member
In the last few years, many ad networks, get paid to and other websites are paying members, users through bitcoin only, they do not offer paypal as a payment option. If I have a payeer account and wish to receive the Bitcoin payment in the payeer wallet, what is the procedure for doing so? Should I give the payeer account number as my Bitcoin account number for receiving payment or should a separate bitcoin number be generated. If the bitcoin wallet is different what is the procedure for finding the bitcoin wallet number in payeer? Is anyone using their payeer wallet for receiving bitcoin payment? Any information will be greatly appreciated since I wish to join some networks which pay using bitcoin.

Carson20t

Offcourse payeer is very trusted electronic wallet with many years it's been around.The transactions with cryptocurrency are very fast but most transactions now have gone up.somewhere between $10 or $20 worth of crypto should be transacted.In short ensure to verify the minimum you can transfer from the wallet.if you are a micro transactions client I would not advice you to use payeer but if you transact above $20 then it is for you .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 28127

To be frank receive bitcoin in payeer wallet includes a minimum to not receive above this payment. Many are using Binance wallet to receive bitcoin payments then trade bitcoin to RUB and cashout to payeer and avoid payeer exchange fee this is a personal experience and trial. You can receive payments in payeer wallet but you have to check always their minimum.

niche

Verified member
To be frank receive bitcoin in payeer wallet includes a minimum to not receive above this payment. Many are using Binance wallet to receive bitcoin payments then trade bitcoin to RUB and cashout to payeer and avoid payeer exchange fee this is a personal experience and trial. You can receive payments in payeer wallet but you have to check always their minimum.
Are you using the Binance chain wallet yourself for receiving BTC payment? If yes, for how many years are you using the Binance wallet? Which browser are you using for Binance wallet extension?

D

Deleted member 28127

Are you using the Binance chain wallet yourself for receiving BTC payment? If yes, for how many years are you using the Binance wallet? Which browser are you using for Binance wallet extension?
I am using Netbox Browser for receiving BTC payments on Binance wallet and installed an extension of Netbox Browser. I am using the service for 3 years. Payout in Bitcoin address is in most of the time has a minimum in Binance lesser than Payeer one with lesser fees as a personal trial. The result will be the same so that is the reason behind avoiding receiving Bitcoin payment in Payeer wallet.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you're receiving BTC into your payeer wallet, you simply have to use crypto option and select BTC, copy the address to the sender, and wait for payment. You simply convert the BTC into one of the payeer listed fiat currency and that's just it. You don't need extra hassle to do such.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
In the last few years, many ad networks, get paid to and other websites are paying members, users through bitcoin only, they do not offer paypal as a payment option. If I have a payeer account and wish to receive the Bitcoin payment in the payeer wallet, what is the procedure for doing so? Should I give the payeer account number as my Bitcoin account number for receiving payment or should a separate bitcoin number be generated. If the bitcoin wallet is different what is the procedure for finding the bitcoin wallet number in payeer? Is anyone using their payeer wallet for receiving bitcoin payment? Any information will be greatly appreciated since I wish to join some networks which pay using bitcoin.

Yes, you can use Payeer Wallet to receive Bitcoin payments. In the main wallet section of payeer, you will be able to find many crypto wallets as well. You can select bitcoin and copy/paste the bitcoin address and use that address to receive Bitcoin directly to your Payeer's Bitcoin wallet. However, just make sure you check the transaction fees first before making a transaction.