Vegetables are good for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Green vegetables can help you achieve good health. The vitamins available in them improve your health and beauty. So you should know more about green vegetables. Vitamins A, B, C, and D are available in green vegetables like spinach, green peas etc.

Fiber, calcium, magnesium, iron, and potassium are also available in vegetables. These vitamins help us to be active and are very helpful for pregnant women. All these green vegetables act as anti-oxidants and they mostly help in the healing process.

If you include these green vegetables in daily your food consumption, then they are very helpful to reduce your eye problems. Green vegetables not only help in heart problems but they also reduce your weight as they are low in calorie.

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes I agree with you that vegetable is very good for our health it gives us vitamin and it also help our body system.it is good for every individual to eat vegetable every day of his life, this will keep his system more refreshed and strong. Vegetable always also help to give blood in our system, most expecially fresh vegetable

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's very nice to learn about what green vegetables can improve in our health. You made me know that, green vegetables like green peas, spinach are simply rich in vitamins, potassium, magnesium, iron and fiber. That's why health practitioners always encourage us to eat more of vegetables and fruits to keep the body healthy and fresh.

anil02

Verified member
Green vegetables can help you achieve good health. The vitamins available in them improve your health and beauty. So you should know more about green vegetables. Vitamins A, B, C, and D are available in green vegetables like spinach, green peas etc.

Fiber, calcium, magnesium, iron, and potassium are also available in vegetables. These vitamins help us to be active and are very helpful for pregnant women. All these green vegetables act as anti-oxidants and they mostly help in the healing process.

If you include these green vegetables in daily your food consumption, then they are very helpful to reduce your eye problems. Green vegetables not only help in heart problems but they also reduce your weight as they are low in calorie.
No Doubt green vegetable have all thing which is must for our health and life. If we eat it regular than we never needs medicine. It is saying that an apple a day keep doctors away. One thing you don't tell and it is fiber. Green vegetable and fruits are rice source of fibers. How fibers is important for us all of us know very well. I think non veg have not fibers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is one of the best thing I've come across today,even when we were still in the nursery school our teacher has been actually advising us that eating of green leaves and vegetables is actually the best for our health because they contained all the nutrition that is necessary to keep the body going and in good shape. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Putta Vince

Yeah the vegetables make you strong , improve your immunity and do every favor that your body need the most. Right from childhood , I have been told the importance of vegetables and I eat one or 2 vegetables daily in my meal or even sometimes raw. The vegetables that are good for health are cabbage , beetroot , tomato and much more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah the vegetables make you strong , improve your immunity and do every favor that your body need the most. Right from childhood , I have been told the importance of vegetables and I eat one or 2 vegetables daily in my meal or even sometimes raw. The vegetables that are good for health are cabbage , beetroot , tomato and much more.
One of the benefits that makes me consume vegetables like pumpkin, spinach etc. It helps build the hemoglobin, which helps form the red blood cell. When eating lots of vegetables and fruits doesn't need to take in blood medicine pills to refill blood lost, those kind of foods will help in forming enough blood to the human body for those who consumes them regular.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My parents have been telling me this since when I was young never do a day without vegetable but the surplus of latest artificial food has made me a disobedient child. I don't take more of vegetable as my parents would have imagined. But reading your post and incredible things vegetable can do, I am afraid I will see my self taking vegetable again.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
My parents have been telling me this since when I was young never do a day without vegetable but the surplus of latest artificial food has made me a disobedient child. I don't take more of vegetable as my parents would have imagined. But reading your post and incredible things vegetable can do, I am afraid I will see my self taking vegetable again.
Laughs, i don't like much of the pumpkin, my parents force me to eat it cos of its health benefits. When i came to study about the benefits of pumpkin like any other vegetables, i came to understand what my parents where trying to do that time. It is very rich in vitamins, form the red blood cell, and lots more.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In grade school our teachers from 1st grade to 6th grade were all harping about vegetables. It was like we wouldn't reach adulthood if we do not eat vegetables. I studied in a public school so we pupils from poor families have no choice but to eat vegetables and fish most of the time. In fairness to our teachers maybe that kind of nutrition helped us to grow healthy.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Vegetables are truly very important for ones health. They contain vitamins which have many functions in the body. The main one being that it helps the body to fight diseases. Moreover, they help give you a good skin hence making you look beautiful and healthy. Green vegetables are best added to your meal daily.