WALLET TO KEEP YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY

OlaAdams

TOP FOUR WALLET TO KEEP YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY

Mobile wallet, just as the name implies, it’s a place where valuable cards and money are keep. Unlike our regular wallet where money, ID cards and ATM cards can be kept the sole purpose of mobile wallet is to keep mobile asset, cryptocurrency in this case.

I welcome you as you join me in this discussion of the top five mobile wallet to keep your e-currency.

Trust wallet: this is one of the best mobile wallet in the market. Its has vast data bass and of almost all cryptocurrency this can be assessed using the search icon atb the top right hand side of the app. Allowing you to search for new cryptocurrency.

Tron Link Pro: is another good mobile wallet. Its very good for keeping tron cryptocurrency.
Bitpay: This is also a very good android based app. With a cool and sleek user interface allowing it users to transact any crypto of there choice.
Roqqu: Roqqu app isn't that popular among other crypto app, but its a kind of app you won't be able to change once you start using it. Another very good because its a web app, which means, you can access your fund from anywhere either on app or browser.

at so what your thought on this? Leave a comment below.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I like about cryptocurrency is how decentralized it is. There are many cryptocurrency wallets to keep and secure your cryptocurrency for future use. there are numerous of them but the problem is that some are not very secure and cannot be recommended.
Personally, I use trust wallet because it is very secure and there are a lot of positive reviews about it.

You didn't mention my Bundle Africa, one of the best micro- payment wallet for crypto. They are still legit and paying direct to Nigerian bank account and Ghanian bank account. When the naira-crypto transaction was halted, they still find solution to include P2P method to its platform which makes them super good to transact with.

Thanks for your response.
yeah i strongly agree with you bro!. another cool stuff about crypto currency is the flexibility its gives. unlike our traditional cash and banking system where you need to get to the bank to complain and resolve bank issues, you can easily sit at the comfort of your house with you internet enabled device and have any issue resolved. no third party is needed.

You're 100% correct about the benefits of crypto when compared to our local banks which we save our fiat currencies to. Most of them makes us suffer, stand in the cue in order to get access to enter the bank and solve whatever is required from us. Through crypto everything is easy, withdrawing, sending and buying of coins is super cool.

You didn't mention my Bundle Africa, one of the best micro- payment wallet for crypto. They are still legit and paying direct to Nigerian bank account and Ghanian bank account. When the naira-crypto transaction was halted, they still find solution to include P2P method to its platform which makes them super good to transact with.
Tell me more about the bundle africa, do you mean they still pay into Nigerian account even when the government has regulated banks against accepting transactions based on cryptocurrencies. If that's so, I will be glad and learn more on how to use this bundle africa. I have been thinking luno is the best

Yes, they're paying I've withdrawn countless times using Bundle Africa micro-payment wallet to cash out to my Nigerian bank account. And it work very easy and faster. Now they have P2P trading option, and another option to withdraw your fiat currency via express without extra hassle. I reduced my transaction with them when i discovered binance.com.

I don't know how about any other wallet. but trust wallet is the best. Trust wallet is highly secured. your Trust wallet cannot be hack expect you must have expose your wallet phrase to some one. the founder explains that the keys are save locally. You can store has large number of cryptocurrency in it. I rate it 4.5

I must say that you quote have many good suggestions here , however as for me I believe that the best wallet to use for any cryptocurrency storage is wallet that are Decentralized and makes use of private keys.