Websites and platforms payment proofs.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
By definition a payment proof is considered to be a little Note or photo exhibition of a particular website or platform show me a recommended payments to one of its user or member . And now what is platform a website is trying to do is to convince you being a newbie to the website so that you can be sure that the website is absolutely legit and totally paying . There is absolutely one thing we must understand about websites that showcases it payment proves to users and members which is the fact that majority of them are scamming and fraudulent websites and even if they show a payement proof to you it is very important that we understand that some of this payment proofs are totally fake and forged .

I'm by the word fake and forged what I mean is that these payement proof are totally paid for and none of them are actually true . I have always been for size dimension that if you want to know whether a particular website is actually true or actually legit and flexible you must use a scam site detector and by definition is scam site detector is referred to be a tool that totally helps you to accurately and correctly check whether a particular website is legit or not .

E

eldavis

The truth of the matter is that one has to be totally careful before joining any site, proper research must be made first. Even reviews can be forged as well, which is why one should not believe a site is legit based on reviews and payment proofs alone. It would be best to find an actual member who has worked on the site or is currently working on the site, to give you the needed information about the site before joining.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is totally true that some websites and platforms in the internet have fake and untrue payment proofs and so it is advised us not to fall for any website that possibly has a payment proof showcasing to its new members so as to entice and draw their attention and also convince them that the platform a website is absolutely legit and flexible and totally paying . As online money makers we shouldn't fall for any website that gives a payment proof but it is not that all website that shows payment proofs are fake but the one thing we must understand is that majority of them are fake and they just show payment proof so that you could get enticed and fall into their trap .

I have always emphasized and mention one of the most perfect ways of knowing whether a website is absolutely legit despite showing a payment proof and one of these ways is by using a scam site detector and by definition what a scam site detector is , is that it is a tool that totally helps an individual accurately and efficiently check whether a website is absolutely legit or possibly a scam and fraud .