Are all websites and platforms recommended by YouTube is legit?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I imagine how some YouTubers sleep at night knowing that some of the information that they give to their subscribers on the YouTube app actually nothing but scamming and fraudulent in nature and then we totally nothing good about this information . I personally is a living example of someone who have been scammed by a particular YouTuber , but for safety purposes I will not mention the YouTube channels name . But in essence what I am trying to say is that not all information given to you by YouTubers are actually legit and has the potential to make more money , because YouTubers are not perfect in everything and just as in you are searching the internet seeking for ways to make money online they themselves are also doing the same and they are basically online hustlers is just like you .

As the YouTuber it is advised that you make a proper research on the advice that you intend to give your subscribers , because wrong advice reduces the reputation and the trust they have towards your YouTube channel and if you need more recommendation to your YouTube channel by your subscribers is advised to make your content true and legit . Also you are the subscriber , you must not believe all the information given to you by a particular YouTuber or by a particular YouTube channel content , you must also make sure to conduct your own research about a particular website recommended to you by a particular YouTube channel or by a particular YouTuber so as not to fall into the hands of scamming and defrauding websites or platforms .

Your first paragraph got me laughing. Obviously, a lot of people don't care how they make money these days, who they offend, mislead or cheat, what they want is just to make enough money. The worst is people also like it when they are told lies. Truth sometimes don't sell as lies.

I love YouTube! It's a great platform where you get countless information. The fact is there are the good and the bad ones. You just have to be vigilant.