Websites and platforms payment proofs.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
By definition a payment proof is considered to be a little Note or photo exhibition of a particular website or platform show me a recommended payments to one of its user or member . And now what is platform a website is trying to do is to convince you being a newbie to the website so that you can be sure that the website is absolutely legit and totally paying . There is absolutely one thing we must understand about websites that showcases it payment proves to users and members which is the fact that majority of them are scamming and fraudulent websites and even if they show a payement proof to you it is very important that we understand that some of this payment proofs are totally fake and forged .

I'm by the word fake and forged what I mean is that these payement proof are totally paid for and none of them are actually true . I have always been for size dimension that if you want to know whether a particular website is actually true or actually legit and flexible you must use a scam site detector and by definition is scam site detector is referred to be a tool that totally helps you to accurately check whether a particular website is legit or not .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I have already mentioned in a particular thread posted earlier that one of the ways to actually know whether a website is absolutely legit or possibly a scam and fraud is by using a scam site detector and by definition what is scam site detector can do is that it totally helps you as an online hustler carefully and efficiently find out whether a particular website you intend to work on is actually legit or possibly a scam or fraud . We do not make money online so as to get our time and monetary asset wasted but rather we make money so that we can earn legitimately and efficiently online .

It is totally not advisable to fall for any website that shows a particular payment proof being sent to each user or customer . This is because majority of website that shows payment proof are totally scamming and defrauding and they use this as trap so as to entice and convince you being an only hustler to fall into the trap . Like I already mention if you want to know whether a website is absolutely legit or not you must use a scam site detector so as to accurately and efficiently know whether the website you intend to work on is legit or not .