What an employer - employee relationship should look like

Carpon

Valued Contributor
There is a kind of relationship that should be existing between members of a family, union, organization and etc. A business employer and employee also have a kind of relationship which should exist between them.

Actually, everyone has his and her views on this subject and I will love to hear the opinion of everyone on this.

But personally, I feel that there should be a very cordial relationship such that the employer and employee can relate on simple terms. It is not advisable that employers be harsh on their employees but even if it is needed for a correction, it should be done in a matured way

The sourer the relationship between staff and their employers, the more the business or organization will keep crumbling. So if I was oppurtuned to be an employer, my employees will have the opportunity to even share personal issues with me because it will be a very cordial relationship which will have it's borders clearly spelled out to avoid trivializing such opportunities by nonchalant employees.

Etini

Valued Contributor
People don't understand man management, and that is why they have a challenge with retaining employees. I have a young girl working on my farm, I try to open up myself to b accessible to her even though we are miles apart in status and age. I let the relationship transcend business and the parents having seen that, encourage her to keep working with me.

Sometimes it is not about the pay but your relationship with your staff. My current boss has a beautiful relationship with his staff. If staff is sick, he checks up on the staff. That affects positively the psyche of that staff and he/she can do anything for that kind of boss. Some people just believe in being high handed and this would make their employees see them with disdain and they are ready to jump out the window at the slightest opportunity. Being nice to people doesn't cost a thing.

Richee84

Employer and employee relationship is a very important aspect of management. A good management board or team must take the employer and employee relationship very serious.

It is quite unfortunate how some employer view their staff and regard them as nothing just because they pay them. Some employer only concentrate on their customers forgetting that without the workers there will be no production or services to sell to their customers

A good employer and employee relationship enhance good productivity promote happy environment for worker to work well. The employer who know how to manage his or her staffs very well will have better productivity and services and those worker will remain loyal to him or her. Some of the reason why some employees leave there present job is because of the ill treatment they experience with their employer

Just the way customers want to be treated in a good way is the same way employee want deserve to be treated with respect and honor.
The relationship between employer and employee should not just be on work and salary payment alone, employee should be seen as part of the business and without them the business can not make progress or move forward.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To some extent a particular business organisation can never progress if there is no efficient and good employers to employees relationship. Clients and customers are not the only one in which a particular employer should develop a cordial relationship towards, but also establishing a cordial relationship with your business or organisational employees can totally help in the progression and in the ability for the business to reach expected goals and objectives. When there is a good relationship between employers and employees that totally helps to maintain a peaceful organisational atmosphere that totally allows a smooth free-flow of business activities and responsibilities pertaining to the achievement of organisational goals and objectives.

To develop a good relationship between employers and employees, the business superiors must always give each employers and each employees the privilege to share their opinion and also the privilege to interact with each other and by doing so they bring both the employers and the employees together in accordance.