What Are Some Of The Risks Involved With Mutual Fund Investments?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Investment in any kind of business or investment opportunity could be risky. This is because when it comes to investment, no one could guarantee that you could earn money albeit, there might be high chances that you will earn money. When it comes to investment opportunities, there could be many kinds of investment programs and mutual funds is one of them. Mutual funds could be risky. This is because mutual funds usually involve investment in some kinds of securities that are held by the government. We can say that these securities are assets and these assets have a value. Investors usually face heavy losses when the prices of such securities fluctuate in value and there is absolutely nothing a person could do about it. There are various reasons why this might happen and some of the reasons include heavy inflation rate, high interest rate that might destroy economy, low currency value, etc. What are some of the other risks involved with mutual funds, according to you?

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem of the buyers or sellers that they don't resist of increase or decrease means I put an objective if the price isn't down to the half I will not sell my assets or parts of the company but the price is decreasing or increasing for 20 % you go to buy and sell operations and this is the major because a 20 % decrease can have after it 40 % increase means you restore your money plus a bonus because rare is the buyer that doesn't involve any feeling or anything similar to such business and work with something that is realistic.