What are the money making opportunities as a driver

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Driving is not an unknown job and it is being done widely all over the world, but I notice that it is being considered as a job for the poor people in nigeria and the reason is because they are not making enough income from it, it is not as if they can’t but because the majority of the people doing it are illiterates and low lives, it makes them feel less worthy of theirselves which is why it is being seen as a job for the commoner, there are several ways to make money as a driver but you can only figure it out if you are actually smart to discover those methods.

1. As an Uber driver
2. As a private driver

1. As an Uber driver: this is making a very great amount of money to the pockets of the drivers that are doing it, they can make the whole amount a regular commercial driver makes in a day with just a trip,

2. As a private driver: with this, you can drive the rich people and be paid in salary, and mind you, if you do the maths, you will realize that they are actually earning more in that way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If I am driver at present, I wouldn't hesitate to become a bot driver, Uber is an example. Their are many car bot companies here in my district, they simply operate by the help of drivers, they got the concept, she hire drivers to execute the job, and pay them reasonably. Bot drivers here in my area earn weekly around $150. You don't have to worry about car maintenance, like when it breaks down, the bot company takes care of it, endures it's in perfect working condition. Those who are into bot driving are simply making money driving their own car.

General01

One can as well be an airport Uber
It is very lucrative I must say,
Imagine as a Nigerian driving someone from US and paying you in dollars?
Amazing huh?
You will ass well half some privilege of meeting great people at times

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Uber drivers are purely making real money now. In my country, people doing Uber driving business are making loads of cash per day. Many of those Uber drivers are the owner of their own cars. You can barely see an Uber driver that's given the car to drive by someone.....Many of them are their own masters. When you are the owner of your car and you are doing the Uber business, I'm telling you, you can not regret the daily return you will be getting. I have seen people doing this Uber driving business and they are living quiet okay

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Uber driver is really making good money and a lucrative business that pays.
Some time when you see them you may not really know that they are doing fine until when you see where they live then you will know that they are living Large. The money those people can spend in a day a salary earner can never try it.