What are your plans for crypto on Russia-Ukraine crisis?

AdamG

what you are doing in this crypto crash, I know it's a bearish season, but we all make some decisions at this time, so let me know some insights from you.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, you're right that this is a bearish season for the cryptocurrency market and I believe that a lot of things led to this.
If eventually the war threat among the two country should come to a reality then it will sure do affect the cryptocurrency market even more because people and nation's will spend more to protect their country and a lot of people will be less concerned about cryptocurrency leading to a more bearish market.
With all these going on, I think the best thing to do is to follow up the basic principle of trading which is buying at dip and earning profits when the price rises. If after buying at dip and the market continues to dip further then you will have to leave your investments to it untill the market recovers because I am quite certain that it would sooner or later.

funmi

Verified member
Technically we are not suppose to do a very heavy kind of trading during the bearish run, as it is very risky during this season. The wiser time to really trade and make good profit is certainly during the bullish run. But what can one do in time like this and not to suffer so much losses, the only way to trade in a time like this and not suffer much loses is one work on your psychology, one must exercise a lot of patience in times like this and ensure that you work on your psychology to take out the idea of making quicj gains and making such profit. To be candid this season is actually a very risky season for those that will be trading as the propensity to suffer loses is very high mostly at this time. This is why anyone that must trade at this time must equally be very good in trading and market analysis. If one is not so good there will be high chances of losing. This time traders make use of the future trading features as that is one of the major ways of tackling the market and ensuring your make some profit either when the market is rising or falling.