What Are Your Plans With Crypto in 2024

Mika

VIP Contributor
This year is going to be remarkable for crypto market. There are a couple of things going to happen in 2024, for example,

Bitcoin Halving

Bitcoin Spot ETF

Ethereum ETF, etc.

What are your plans for crypto in 2024? I am vying for two things, one, I will continue to earn cryptos, and two, I will continue to make money with crypto. Well, earning cryptocurrencies or make money using them are entirely two distinct things. I will be working on various sites and receive crypto payment. I will be investing in cryptos and stake or put them my assets in earning pools to make money using crypto. I also have plans to engage in trading and investing.

Isi24

just joined a session on YouTube hosted by bitget exchange talking about bitcoin spot etf, couple of questions were asked for a reward of 300 usdt. 2024 am all about trade competitions, events etc .

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
just joined a session on YouTube hosted by bitget exchange talking about bitcoin spot etf, couple of questions were asked for a reward of 300 usdt. 2024 am all about trade competitions, events etc .
Unfortunately, ETF didn't have that much impact as expected. Let's see how the halving does things!