What Are Your Top 5 Money Making Methods

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of methods that you can use to make money online. Here are my top 5 money-making methods.

Freelancing: I make most of my money through freelancing. As a freelancer, I develop and design websites and apps. I have also made money as a freelance writer, and digital marketer.

Online selling: Online selling stands as my second best way to make money online. I sell mainly through etsy, however, I have also sold through my blog.

Blogging: I have been blogging for almost 3 years and I am making money from my blog for more than 2 years. I make money from my blog through adsense, amazon, product sales, etc.

Videos: I publish videos and make money from video content on youtube and facebook.

Side hustle: I do a lot of things as a side hustle, for example, forum posting, content creation, etc. to make money online.

What are your top 5 money-making methods?

noorjan10

Affiliate marketing, network marketing
Dropshipping, online selling, real estate

There are more which I personally like, such as , travel business,
Online stuff is really awesome , I get more freedom and I can spend more time with family .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Blogging is something that is easier to start but starting a blogging does not mean that you will automatically start making money on the platform.

It is something that requires consistency because you will still have a lot of things to do apart from writing on your blogging platform. Such as advertising your platform and looking for other possible ways to generate traffic.
Even though earning might seems easier in most of these platforms but it will require a lot of consistency before you are able to achieve your desired result don't think it is going to be a get-rich-quick scheme.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing market remains one of the best ways people can use to make money on the internet for themselves. One beautiful thing about affiliate marketing is that you actually do not need your own products to make money but you simply make money by promoting other people's product.

That alone has attracted the attention of so many people around the world and that is why the concept of affiliate marketing is evolving and growing on daily basis.

Blogging is also a very good choice for someone that wants to make money online. Blogging just like every other business require some level of consistency to succeed.

Activator230822

Verified member
Nowadays the internet has made everything very easier. However there are many ways of earning online depending on your level of education, abilities, experience, and even for the beginners.
My favourite online money making ideas is teaching online. This online gig is very lucrative as the online tutors get to be paid per hour depending on the subject that you are teaching.
I heard of folks making even thousands of dollars by teaching online.
Another favourite online money making idea that I love the most is Online writing.
People are nowadays being hired to write for clients: students, bloggers, e books among other writing jobs.

Imran Noori

Verified member
My only income stream for now is paid to post websites, I am working on several paid to post websites and working hard to reach $3 level daily, for now it maybe a low amount but as a beginner I am thankful for that but for future I am trying to learn a digital skill and start freelancing.

Beside freelancing I want to have an online business or a passive income stream, the passive income stream that I love to start is affiliate marketing, I like it too much to be an affiliate for big companies like Amazon.

freelancermaria

Blogging was my first job. I began with a free blogging platform before purchasing a domain website. Blogging is not as easy as it seems. You must consistently post relevant content. After a year or two, my website achieved a page rank of 2, allowing me to earn money through affiliate marketing, Google AdSense, and product reviews. I'm still writing. I have side jobs such as participating in various PTP forum websites and others. I'd like to resume online selling, but I don't have the time right now.

njagi27

Making money online involves finding a profitable niche and creating a platform to monetize your skills and services. Some popular ways include starting a blog or website, becoming an affiliate marketer, offering freelance services, selling digital or physical products, participating in online surveys and paid ads, and creating and selling online courses. It is important to have a clear strategy, set achievable goals, and consistently build and promote your brand through various online marketing channels to reach your target audience. Additionally, it's essential to stay up to date with the latest trends and continually improve your skills and knowledge to stay ahead of the competition.

SHAHID987

My Five ways to earn money online

Paid to post : My main source of income is paid to post sites, for this I have selected 3 sites those which are best and legitimate sites and I earn reasonable money from these sites.

Selling rice online : For this I purchase best quality rice and give it's advertisement on olx.com people contact me and I deliver them at their doorstep.

Selling used items online : Sometimes I have some used items to sell so I give it's advertisement and then sell, furthermore when I don't have anything from my house then I purchase it and sell.

Affiliate Marketing : I have my 5 different websites in which I placed link of trending products of Amazon and so it generate some business.

Survey Sites : I give sometime to survey sites there are not any single site here to which I can give time and get handsome money but I have combined my working with different sites.

Generally we all have some specific time to which we can use online and it depends on our selection, on the basis of our likeness and expertise by means of which we spend time and earn money. All earning way bears high demand if hard work with quality.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I make most of my money through marketing. I promote businesses and products through my social pages and website and generate income. My second way to make money is by selling products. I use a lot of ecommerce platforms to sell my products, I also sell through my own website.The third way to make money is by selling my services via Fiverr. I also have a blog and youtube channel where I make money via adsense and other monetization methgods. I have using these methods to make money online for a long time and I have been generating good income.