What business ideas do you have post corona virus??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only thing I like about covid 19 was that it opened my eyes to the entire world of the online stuffs. I started focusing on gaining money online during the lockdown. So the business I am basing on in the post covid 19 now is cryptocurrency. I like the trading on cryptocurrencies for fast money for pressing issues while I invest on it.so to meet some demanding in the future.
Crypto trading is never easy ad you think. Yo succeed on trading it you need hard work and experience. You don't go into it when you have no clue about how the investment runs and you just venture in to make money. You might be losing with such mentality cos trading is all about experience, expertise and endurance to succeed on it. If one i a not patient enough he or she might be losing greatly, cos the person will feel bad to try to recover its funds and that will keep making em to lose more and more and keep sinking down the tunnel.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
We all know that corona virus have marred so many businesses. We are facing uneasy times caused by the unending situation of the global pandemic. Humans are just seeking with optimism to see the back of covid19 anytime sooner. They really want to get started back to their normal state and run their business initiative the best possible way that will earn them substantial amount of money. I have big plans to start another business post corona virus. And the business on my mind is building a 'well equipped and standard fitness centre, where people come to energize themselves and keep fit all times.

What kind of business initiative do you wanna start up after corona virus??
I thinking of investing so much money in agriculture, it is a booming sector here in Nigeria, especially now that the president has banned importation of food stuffs. I want to venture into agriculture because now is the opportunity to make so much money producing and selling agricultural goods. In my community, so many people have become millionaires after selling their farm produces.
The coolest thing about agriculture is the fact that you do not get to spend so much time on it. You only go to your farms once in a while and your employees would be overseeing everything for you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I thinking of investing so much money in agriculture, it is a booming sector here in Nigeria, especially now that the president has banned importation of food stuffs. I want to venture into agriculture because now is the opportunity to make so much money producing and selling agricultural goods. In my community, so many people have become millionaires after selling their farm produces.
The coolest thing about agriculture is the fact that you do not get to spend so much time on it. You only go to your farms once in a while and your employees would be overseeing everything for you.
Your business idea of venturing into agriculture is a perfect one considering the present situation of our country Nigeria. The Nigerian government we know, love making unfavorable decisions that is not helping its subject to make a better life. Banning importation of foodstuff coming in without making early provision to balance things up before closing the boarder. They were thinking that its citizens will go off in large number through hunger after taking such cruel decision. But to their surprise we are living strong cos we are enrolling into agriculture back full-time. I know how many times i followed my mom to farm and now our crops are gaining nutrients and growing fine to be cultivated sooner for marketing and consuming purposes. I wish you well in your quest to embark on agriculture.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
2020 is the toughest year for all entrepreneurs & startups. Because COVID-19 completely destroyed the business development. But some businesses are not affected by covid-19 & they generate passive income to their owners. Do you know the business ideas??? Here is the list of business ideas to generate passive income, check it out.
I went through the link, what i saw as business options is very good. All of them are mainly online business type which is trending at this covid19 era. The blockchain business, Cryptocurrency business, investment, travel consultancy etc. Are all meaningful business choice that will bring passive income to our lives when we work so hard to make it our priority type business. I love investing around Cryptocurrency, infact its been my best source of income online since the pandemic emanated early in march 2020 here in my country.

Joseph555

You can own a business now especially does business that do not need physical contact like selling of recharge card selling of recharge card subscription of gotv subscription of dstv you can also comment and we get paid as I am doing now it is a very nice way of making money although it is grateful bored and at the same time very tiring you will overcharging your phone there are four do not give up in whatever you do who is Corona Paris has been a very good time for some people I've make millions out of this world Aprilia out of this Corona guru guru

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The business that will be a hit after the pandemic era are those businesses that are compromised by the covid virus. The restaurants and public transportation are the most common here. Swimming pool resorts and beaches are also limited in their operation likewise with beauty salon and barber shop and also the spa. If you have plans of a good business after the pandemic era then choose from those businesses that are not operating normally in this pandemic era and for sure you can earn a good profit.
Yeah i agree with your thoughts. Online business that will rock so high post pandemic time, will be those ones heavily marred by covid19 pandemic. If the pandemic eventually ends, those businesses will start booming and flourishing again. Online business will still be a rock whether covid19 or not, they will be around. I see those businesses like SPA, RESTAURANT, HOTELS, MOTELS, VIEWING CENTRES etc. They will all boom high post covid19 cos they are experiencing hard time caused by the global pandemic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can own a business now especially does business that do not need physical contact like selling of recharge card selling of recharge card subscription of gotv subscription of dstv you can also comment and we get paid as I am doing now it is a very nice way of making money although it is grateful bored and at the same time very tiring you will overcharging your phone there are four do not give up in whatever you do who is Corona Paris has been a very good time for some people I've make millions out of this world Aprilia out of this Corona guru guru
Hmm, their are many business to look up to and make money both now and post covid19. Selling of recharge subscription of Gotv, Dstv and so on. Is also a good way of making money in this covid19 era, cos many people are dedicated to their television mobile device now than before. They tend to stay at home and watch TV shows, and lots more to satisfy their curiosity. I have other plans too, i don't derive passion for the the business option you listed. Even if its a good way of making money via the covid19 era. I love trading and running my offline gaming network and streaming game online to earn money.

IamDozzy

During the lockdown which was associated with the coronavirus pandemic, I noticed many online based business like blogging, forex trading, cryptocurrency etc. was able to stay afloat due to its digital nature and as such I have resolved to engage solely in online business because I believe that is what would be able to stay afloat no matter what is happening in the society. So many onsite business either collapsed outrightly or had to reduce its workforce due to non activities. I will advise people to consider remite businesses because the world is already digital.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the lockdown which was associated with the coronavirus pandemic, I noticed many online based business like blogging, forex trading, cryptocurrency etc. was able to stay afloat due to its digital nature and as such I have resolved to engage solely in online business because I believe that is what would be able to stay afloat no matter what is happening in the society. So many onsite business either collapsed outrightly or had to reduce its workforce due to non activities. I will advise people to consider remite businesses because the world is already digital.
Online business options are the ones growing and moving well at the moment. The pandemic halted many offline business like, the big restaurants, hotels, motels, cinemas etc. All this businesses where heavily affected by covid19, it is not easy at all with covid19. But it didn't affect online business, online business is moving stronger and more investors and business individuals are utilizing online platform to make money. Cryptocurrency, forex trading, blogging, vlogging, and online stores etc. Are the ones booming and progressing high since covid19 started.

leejay

The only thing I like about covid 19 was that it opened my eyes to the entire world of the online stuffs. I started focusing on gaining money online during the lockdown. So the business I am basing on in the post covid 19 now is cryptocurrency. I like the trading on cryptocurrencies for fast money for pressing issues while I invest on it.so to meet some demanding in the future.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been thinking more about starting an online business. I want to start writing valuable books for marketplaces online to start making money. Then maybe I can turn it into a full blown business. I have loved to write, so why not? Offline business will need a chunk of capital from me but online I can kick start without having to spend so much for a start. I will even be avoiding getting my self out there to contract the virus
That is a nice idea writing books and posting up via online market places and making money through it. You can still publish your book via fiverr.com and make your money from there. Too many clients love buying books and reading it, maybe your book title can inspire a client and he or she might just choose to buy it and reward you with a good cash. If you aren't comfortable with that you can market it via your own blog, you need to create one and start selling of books when you have lots of traffic. Their are host of places you can market your books and make money online. Like buying ads space for it through those blog site with lits of traffic, sell at ebay, amazon, flexjob.com etc.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Your business idea of venturing into agriculture is a perfect one considering the present situation of our country Nigeria. The Nigerian government we know, love making unfavorable decisions that is not helping its subject to make a better life. Banning importation of foodstuff coming in without making early provision to balance things up before closing the boarder. They were thinking that its citizens will go off in large number through hunger after taking such cruel decision. But to their surprise we are living strong cos we are enrolling into agriculture back full-time. I know how many times i followed my mom to farm and now our crops are gaining nutrients and growing fine to be cultivated sooner for marketing and consuming purposes. I wish you well in your quest to embark on agriculture.
Thank you so much, it is so bad how the government tries always to make sure that the citizens leave in penury while they continue living large from money that was generated from the masses. I wouldn't let things like this stop me though, but will always try my best to always push on.
Getting a plot of land to cultivate is not going to be something difficult as I already have older relatives who would freely make provision. I hope to make it big.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you so much, it is so bad how the government tries always to make sure that the citizens leave in penury while they continue living large from money that was generated from the masses. I wouldn't let things like this stop me though, but will always try my best to always push on.
Getting a plot of land to cultivate is not going to be something difficult as I already have older relatives who would freely make provision. I hope to make it big.
No matter how our lackluster government play hard on us, believe the large masses must surely survive. They'll be the ones that will suffer it in the near future when the wrath of God will fall on them. Anything your mind its set for, you should do it with passion and believe the future will be brighter.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
No matter how our lackluster government play hard on us, believe the large masses must surely survive. They'll be the ones that will suffer it in the near future when the wrath of God will fall on them. Anything your mind its set for, you should do it with passion and believe the future will be brighter.
I so much appreciate your words of encouragement. Anytime they make unfavorable policies, we would still find a way out. They do not know that this generation of youths is a really privileged one because we have got so many alternatives to hold on to and sustain ourselves. Many of us were making it from crypto currency trading but it is unfortunate that they have decided to ban it for their selfish reasons. It is well though.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I so much appreciate your words of encouragement. Anytime they make unfavorable policies, we would still find a way out. They do not know that this generation of youths is a really privileged one because we have got so many alternatives to hold on to and sustain ourselves. Many of us were making it from crypto currency trading but it is unfortunate that they have decided to ban it for their selfish reasons. It is well though.
Bro that is very selfish indeed, i don't just know why a country that takes his subjects as the top priority will do such a thing. That's very bad of Nigeria to just come up with such unfavorable decision to ban Cryptocurrency without issuing warning before reaching consensus. I'm very sad about this action undertaking by federal government. Now I can't withdraw my funds again due to the naira to Cryptocurrency ban. My funds is still on my local wallet and languishing to my dissatisfaction, and my bills are very high hanging on my neck.

Hina

As the situation doesn’t seem to be improving very soon, every section of the society is enforced to look for an alternate option to run their day to day operations. And the business world is not an exception. But thankfully, technology has turned out to be a great savior for many industries. The announcements of health regulators to maintain social distancing made customers stay in. On the other hand, it has brought forth an opportunity for the entrepreneurs and business owners to give it back to society in the most critical times.Amidst all the chaos caused by the pandemic, there is still a ray of hope for the business world. Yes, there is a way out which not only helps entrepreneurs stand in solidarity but also run their business more efficiently. It is about taking your offline business online. While this will add ease to your customers’ lives, you will be able to serve them right at their doorstep.
Educational institutions around the world are forced to shut down and shift to online learning programmes. This crisis has definitely triggered an online boom for education industry. As per the stats, education app downloads spiked in March, 2020, increasing nearly 300%. While it is helping to cope with the current emergency, it is also preparing the world for the next future. It is a great idea to build your trusted platform for learning.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As the situation doesn’t seem to be improving very soon, every section of the society is enforced to look for an alternate option to run their day to day operations. And the business world is not an exception. But thankfully, technology has turned out to be a great savior for many industries. The announcements of health regulators to maintain social distancing made customers stay in. On the other hand, it has brought forth an opportunity for the entrepreneurs and business owners to give it back to society in the most critical times.Amidst all the chaos caused by the pandemic, there is still a ray of hope for the business world. Yes, there is a way out which not only helps entrepreneurs stand in solidarity but also run their business more efficiently. It is about taking your offline business online. While this will add ease to your customers’ lives, you will be able to serve them right at their doorstep.
Educational institutions around the world are forced to shut down and shift to online learning programmes. This crisis has definitely triggered an online boom for education industry. As per the stats, education app downloads spiked in March, 2020, increasing nearly 300%. While it is helping to cope with the current emergency, it is also preparing the world for the next future. It is a great idea to build your trusted platform for learning.
Bro you spoke admirably, many things are on the new changes now. The world is advancing, no matter the daunting situations at the moment, I still see other alternatives to all the happenings. Covid19 made online business, learning and buying and selling to increase rapidly like never before. That's to tell, no matter any daunting challenges that pose serious challenge to humans their will be ways to adjust and still make a living. Nothing can ever desert humans away from the earth surface, God made us to dwell and multiply and not to end in an abrupt way.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are very correct @sincerem Corona virus has no doubt course a serious havock in all sectors of the economy. Even the bigger companies are affected let alone small scale businesses. The effect of the global pandemic to the common man is unfortunately disastrous. So, we all have to plan well for the post COVID 19 era. There are however, many good business opportunity to venture in after the pandemic. You can check out food stuff exportation and electronics gadgets importation
That is very correct of you, covid19 have wrecked havoc both in mankind's economy, businesses and in food chain industry also. Its been long now that covid19 have stayed with us, and the future is looking shattered each passing day with covid19 still around. The post covid19 business options you mentioned looks great. But none of them i have ideas for, I have an offline gaming shop that i want to expand into broader way offline and online too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I like about covid 19 was that it opened my eyes to the juicy world of the online platforms. I stated focusing on making money online during the lockdown. So the business I am focusing on in the post covid 19 now is cryptocurrency. I love trading on cryptocurrencies for immidiate money for pressing issues while I invest in it to meet some demands on the future.