What business ideas do you have post corona virus??

Cryptoon

We all know that corona virus have marred so many businesses. We are facing uneasy times caused by the unending situation of the global pandemic. Humans are just seeking with optimism to see the back of covid19 anytime sooner. They really want to get started back to their normal state and run their business initiative the best possible way that will earn them substantial amount of money. I have big plans to start another business post corona virus. And the business on my mind is building a 'well equipped and standard fitness centre, where people come to energize themselves and keep fit all times.

What kind of business initiative do you wanna start up after corona virus??
If many people, especially in Africa took online businesses for granted, then Covid revealed the importance of going digital. The virus, as far as some experts are concerned, is here to stay, just like the common flu. So most things, I suggest, should start being done online in Africa. This will limit human to human contact with potential carriers. Why should you go to a crowded market when you can simply make a call or order online.

The other business I'd suggest is manufacturing sanitizers. This will help reduce on the number of exposures to the virus and prevent a resurgence while also making a living in the process.

Abu4exel

There are a lot of business ideas that I have post Corona virus,one of it is producing liquid soap of different color with nice odour. But it requires money and time.

Olajidey

I really love to farm and I am also planning to get a farm soon. so if I have the capital I will engage in farming activities starting from the planting of crops like maize, cucumber, watermelon, vegetables, cassava after establishing that and it is successful I will like to expand it by moving to poultry section by raising fowl for meat and for egg purpose, turkey, quail. You can never go wrong being a season and experienced farmer. No farmer no nation.

Nii41

The pandemic affected most offline businesses, while those online where still flourishing. If there is one thing I would like to do is to start blog/youtube channel. There are alot of things one can share on their blogs and youtube channel and I think it's a pretty awesome way to earn money. I like the fact that you can be paid to run ads on your blog. Also brands can send your products for free to give a product review on your channel. It's a fun way to earn, there are lots of ideas in which one can create content from. Just need to get the right inspiration and drive to make this a success.

Ralphjoe

The business that idea that I have after this Corona virus pandemic is palm oil distribution business. This has always been my dream business that I plan on starting up in the nearest future but I think the future is now because I have been thinking of starting out this business for some years now so I think I am ripe now to start up the business.
Palm oil distribution business has to do with buying palm oil from palm oil milling companies or from villages in the hinterland who are into large palm oil processing and transporting it into the cities distributing it to different retailers at a high profit. This has always been my dream business and I feel like starting it very soon.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
If I have enough resources or money I would have prefer disco night part and I know it will be a viable business after Covid-19.
What made choose this business is that most of the people do not get avenue to enjoyed them self like before now and I know that they are just forcing them self now to adapt but after the covid-19 people will surely troops out to enjoy.

Roysnickz

We all know that corona virus have marred so many businesses. We are facing uneasy times caused by the unending situation of the global pandemic. Humans are just seeking with optimism to see the back of covid19 anytime sooner. They really want to get started back to their normal state and run their business initiative the best possible way that will earn them substantial amount of money. I have big plans to start another business post corona virus. And the business on my mind is building a 'well equipped and standard fitness centre, where people come to energize themselves and keep fit all times.

You are very correct @sincerem Corona virus has no doubt course a serious havock in all sectors of the economy. Even the bigger companies are affected let alone small scale businesses. The effect of the global pandemic to the common man is unfortunately disastrous. So, we all have to plan well for the post COVID 19 era. There are however, many good business opportunity to venture in after the pandemic. You can check out food stuff exportation and electronics gadgets importation

sincerem

VIP Contributor

Victor001

At this point in time independency is key, covid 19 came as an eye opener, until you are your own boss you are still under control. Owning a system where you deem fit to work at your own ease without any timer should be everyone pursuit.
Personally seafood business is highly underated, but on daily basis we cant do without. So i will be given it a shot as the conditions are already in place.

Georgeadawara

During the time of the lockdown in the coroner various pandemic have stop and district allot of business sector and many companies are short down completely due to the rapid spread of the various Corona during that time I was opportuni to start to lean allot of business only such as
1: soap making
2: pinnut
3: liquid soap
4 and cake
And many this article some that helps me to generate money to me during the pandemic.

Georgeadawara

During the time of the lockdown in the coroner various pandemic have stop and district allot of business sector and many companies are short down completely due to the rapid spread of the various Corona during that time I was opportuni to start to lean allot of business only such as
1: soap making
2: pinnut
3: liquid soap
4 and cake
And many this article some that helps me to generate money to me during the pandemic.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this point in time independency is key, covid 19 came as an eye opener, until you are your own boss you are still under control. Owning a system where you deem fit to work at your own ease without any timer should be everyone pursuit.
Personally seafood business is highly underated, but on daily basis we cant do without. So i will be given it a shot as the conditions are already in place.
Sea food is a nice option, I believe it is selling faster everyday even without covid19 restrictions. Humans consumes food everyday, no disease nor virus will hinder us from consuming foods, unless sudden death comes. Apart from that nothing on earth can stop humans from feeding. Even God that made us created us with a characteristic of feeding, eating food. So he knows best why he made us like that, and i appreciate all his effort. So your business option will sell faster too post covid19 and still now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The business that idea that I have after this Corona virus pandemic is palm oil distribution business. This has always been my dream business that I plan on starting up in the nearest future but I think the future is now because I have been thinking of starting out this business for some years now so I think I am ripe now to start up the business.
Palm oil distribution business has to do with buying palm oil from palm oil milling companies or from villages in the hinterland who are into large palm oil processing and transporting it into the cities distributing it to different retailers at a high profit. This has always been my dream business and I feel like starting it very soon.
That's a good business option @Ralphjoe, i know the kind of profit its investors of this kind of business gain around my area. They buy palm front from our village those days and process it, distribute it to different communities. Both in the rural and urban settlements, the profit is a rich type. Exactly when you know how the business operates and how to market it to people and make your own dividends from it. The profit is unending, when you ask me cos those palm front never ends. You can decide to plant palm trees that will bear fruits in the future by setting out a piece of land that will do it. Knowing too well that you are in for lasting business option.

Makah

Yeah yeah
The business idea know is to open a Gas plant over in my community because me don't have any gas plant over here so I think it's gonna be a big hit if I should be able to start one over here and all i need is Capital to start the hot business
That's the only business idea I can think of now
I wished I had enough capital to start this hot cake

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The business that will be a hit after the pandemic era are those businesses that are compromised by the covid virus. The restaurants and public transportation are the most common here. Swimming pool resorts and beaches are also limited in their operation likewise with beauty salon and barber shop and also the spa. If you have plans of a good business after the pandemic era then choose from those businesses that are not operating normally in this pandemic era and for sure you can earn a good profit.

Augusta

VIP Contributor

I have been thinking more about starting an online business. I want to start writing valuable books for marketplaces online to start making money. Then maybe I can turn it into a full blown business. I have loved to write, so why not? Offline business will need a chunk of capital from me but online I can kick start without having to spend so much for a start. I will even be avoiding getting my self out there to contract the virus