Crypto What Cryptocurrency Do You Prefer Over Bitcoin?

Suba

Staff member
Where and how do you purchase your crypto? Is there a certain wallet you prefer?
Of course we buy crypto on exchanges, there are types of crypto that can only be bought with crypto (swap) or buy crypto with fiat money, a wallet cannot accommodate all types of crypto, so we have to use different wallets for different types of crypto, If you are still not familiar with crypto, feel free to ask a question on this forum.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, many do prefer Bitcoin only for making long term investment by investors willing to leave their coins for years so they can earn profits from it in the long run but the fact is that Bitcoin is not the best coin when you are into crypto currency trading, as you need to trade with coins that do become bullish by a very high percentage; ie they actually do fluctuate with a very high percentage. And these coins are mainly some of the altcoins and mainly the meme coins.
I invested in Shiba Inu and almost made triple of my investment in less than two months while to achieve this through Bitcoin will take a longer period of time

Crmart

There are many, also love to hold meme coins because of their volatility.

Audrieeee

hey everyone! i like Ethereum and thinks its very strong currency. and also, if you are the same newbie like me, recomen you so nice platform - coin loan.
So far I made my first withdrawal of 0.06BTC I highly recommend them for their transparency and great customer support. Also there is a nice simple desktop and mobile app, sleek though beautiful design.

Suba

Staff member
for now there are so many new Cryptocurrency at low prices, I don't think there is only one type to be an option, as long as it can be profitable, then that's what we will choose
I agree with you, many new coins are very cheap, especially meme coins, but we have to choose which ones are potential and which are not potential to be invested, especially in the short term, because meme coins have not been promising and have not been tested for toughness and stability. and it's better not to diversify too many coins;

rizalnche

for now there are so many new Cryptocurrency at low prices, I don't think there is only one type to be an option, as long as it can be profitable, then that's what we will choose

In the foreseeable future, we can expect ethereum to outgrow bitcoin in market capitalization. It has a higher level of real use potential. Moreover, due to the development of smart contracts on “ether” it has amassed greater popularity, not only among crypto enthusiasts but people from different interests as well. NFTs is one big example.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Binance coin is also one of the popular cryptocurrency, and has great potential to grow. With a positive market image, and also a strong community of supporters lined up, Binance coin's value could increase even more. Investing in Binance coin can be a very good idea considering its current market demand.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Invented in the year 2008, Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in use nowadays. It is preferred by many investors and it is widely used as the cryptocurrency of choice when it comes to payment methods. It has a huge market cap and ranks at 1st spot in the rankings of cryptocurrencies. However, I am quite sure that despite being so popular kind of cryptocurrency, I am sure that there still might be some other cryptocurrencies that might be preferred over bitcoin by many investors and traders. I personally like the Roobee coin, but it is really hard to trade because it is not found on many platforms. What about you? What kind of cryptocurrency or token do you prefer over Bitcoin?

Suba

Staff member
I have several types of crypto but most of them Bitcoin is more than 50% of the total crypto I have, the rest is spread over potential cryptos such as Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cardano, Litecoin, and Tron. but in my opinion the best performing cryptos are Ethereum and Binance coin. So you have nothing to lose if you have a lot of Ethereum.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Ethereum is making rapid strides in the volume and price, it does has the potential to overthrow Bitcoin. Experts reveal, it's only Ethereum that has the scope of moving ahead of Bitcoin's whopping market capital. Circumstances can change anytime, Ethereum can bolster further, and strengthen its currency in the process.

gplayfan

What are you ppl thoughts on GatePlay? They have made a play-to-earn gaming platform for gamers and developers to profit from. They have their own token and an NFT marketplace, their platform has a lot of options. If it works it coud be huge I think.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to preferring or liking other coins, I would pick Ethereum because it is growing really fast in value as compared to bitcoin and there will come a time when its value will skyrocket along with other coins. This is one of the biggest reasons why I have been preferring Ethereum over Bitcoin right now.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Well, there are number of cryptocurrencies that can give you better returns, but bitcoins will always remain number one. Bitcoin has become kinda like one of the priorities for every investor who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. It's among the safest cryptocurrencies that can be purchased in terms of price volatility and risk.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In terms of performance, there are many coins that I prefer because they do perform brilliantly than bitcoins. I still prefer some shit coins most time and some other altcoins that do perform better than bitcoin. But in terms of value, I don't think I have any other coin I put above bitcoin.