What discourages you from working on Trendri?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Each website we make money from has its own uniqueness. This makes it different from others in its style of operation. There are some however that have some features that are not that attractive to their users and hereby make them to either reduce the way they work on such a forum or even leave such forum for others.

Tendri is no doubt one of the paid to post forums who has made its mark and has paid its due to be a house hold name. This however doesn't mean that Trendri doesn't come with its own setbacks and of the recent, the timing feature is a turn off for most users if not all users.

Hardly can you make a five comments without the timing logs you out. I am not saying the timing is not good or the admin doesn't have reaosns for it. But it should be done the way it was done before. For instance, if 10 posts is allowed per day, then after the exhausting of my daily limit, I should be logged out rather than bamnikg me after making just a one comment.

I am sure I am not the only one being affected by this feature and I am sure the admin can do some adjustments.

Solution
Thanks to the poster above me. Writing long article is not even a problem to me. I have mastered the act of writing long epistles, thanks to Trendri that taught me the act. I even make long comments on some websites that do not require to make long comments.

The only issue I have is that I would have preferred the timing to allow you to make your first five comments once and for all rather than making just a comment and be expecting you to come back when you elapse some hours.

There may be many disadvantages to this, among may be one may forget the time to comment the next comment since not everybody is good with time. There are some times that I may be carried away with another thing before remembering that I have not commented...

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This new feature is really one of the biggest setbacks we have faced while working here in Trendri. The daily limit of 5 posts has taken us back to making just a small amount of money here. Yet most of us had gotten so used to making a higher amount of money from trendri daily.

But this is not bad enough to stop me from working here in Trendri. This is because the pay rate for each post is still so much better than most other forums. It allows you to still make at least $0.4 daily if you stick to making 5 lengthy comments daily. That cannot be reached in most other forums even if you make 20 posts.

So I am just glad that the payment rate is not changed. You can still make a good fortune here. It has also been great for me and others who have offline jobs. I couldn't get time to make 10 lengthy posts daily and would feel so left out for not reaching that high. But now that the limit is 5, I can easily find time for it.

Another thing that sets people off of Trendri is the fact that you have to make long posts in order to earn well. Well for me, it may be so hard but I like it. It is a good training for those of us who love writing articles.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks to the poster above me. Writing long article is not even a problem to me. I have mastered the act of writing long epistles, thanks to Trendri that taught me the act. I even make long comments on some websites that do not require to make long comments.

The only issue I have is that I would have preferred the timing to allow you to make your first five comments once and for all rather than making just a comment and be expecting you to come back when you elapse some hours.

There may be many disadvantages to this, among may be one may forget the time to comment the next comment since not everybody is good with time. There are some times that I may be carried away with another thing before remembering that I have not commented even when my time limit has been lifted.

It stops inflow of ideas. There are some time that we just have the energy to flow in all topics. No matter how the topic is, we will still have ideas on them. So when the time is not right most time, we may just be finding it difficult to make up some comment.

Solution