What do you think of forumcoin?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Forumcoin is one of the oldest paying paid to post forum website. This website is trusted by many people and till today, the website is still paying. I have been a member on the website since 2018 but I have not earned up to $2 there on the forum.

Number one thing that I don't like about the forum and reason why I am not active there that I was unable to earn more than $2 is the page layout of the forum. I don't like how the forum looks, it is boring and not easily to read the contents. Unlike here on trendri that the page layout is good that there is easy view on the forum. This has also been some complained by some other members.

Another thing is the rewarding system rate. What is been paid to post is small compared to trendri. There the highest to earn per post on is $0.015 with like maximum of 10 post and this will make it hard to earn more than $5 per month.

And the last reason is that the only payment processor that they uses which is PayPal. PayPal is very strict which made it not convinced to be used by me.

So what is your take on forumcoin?

uforwealth

Verified member
First of all, the layout of the website has nothing to do with your money making activities on the forum. Yours is to create thread in form of question or talk about anything of the members interest.You can also make comments on the make money forum to earn more.

Trendri is better than forumcoin or other paid to post forums. Trendri has more than one payment system while forumcoin has only one payment system. This only one payment system is PayPal that doesn't allow someone African countries like Nigeria.Unlike trendri that makes provisions for Nigerians. As a Nigerian,I get paid through transfer directly to my Nigerian bank account. The is the reason why Trendri is better than other paidtopost forums.Many thanks to the admin.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I see forum coin has a legit site. I have been with Forum Coin for a while now. I have always been getting paid any time I request for it

Forum coin is one site you can get information about other ptp sites.For now you don't have to expect much from the site though as the reward per post on the site is pretty low but you would still enjoy the site as you share your opinions and learn from others views and posts