Make Money On Trendri Alternative; Forumcoin

What is Forumcoin: Just like Trendri, Forumcoin is a PTP site that pays uses who post on their forum. Forumcoin has a variety of topics/threads where you can post about crypto and other topics at large. Forumcoin allows you to earn forumcoins for posting threads and articles on their forum. If you have a good writing skill, this forum can be your best choice other than taking boring and time sucking surveys and getting a little token in return. You can also read threads and reply to threads to earn as well.

How does it work:
Visit www.forumcoin.com and create an account with them. Fill in the required details such as your email address, name, date of birth, and other details. You'll be asked to confirm your email which will activate your account (it is ideal to read the forum rules before making threads/posting in this forum).

How to earn from Forumcoin: You can make a post/thread which will earn you some coin, (earnings differ by forum categories/topics) for example; if you post in the business, money & wealth forum (BMW forum) you'll earn 1.5 forumcoin. While the CGT, computers, gaming & technology would earn you 1.0 forumcoin. You'll earn 150 forumcoin for posting in the tutorial section. 1 forumcoin is equivalent to 0.01 dollar. In order to withdraw, you need to have a minimum of $5 which would be paid through PayPal or crypto.

Conclusion: Forumcoin is 100% legit. For those of you who can handle posting on two forums, you can double your earnings by posting here and also on Forumcoin forum. Overall, I recommend this forum.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I know about forumcoin forum. It is from forumcoin that I read about trendri forum. I have been a member in the forum for more than 4 years now but I have never reached the minimum withdraw. And that is because I was not consistent in the forum. I knew the forum together with beermoneyforum then. And I would say that I liked beermoneyforum more than forumcoin forum because they pay higher than forumcoin for there post and has low minimum withdraw.

There daily limit is very small that a usual member can only earn $5 or $6 per months which is not up to what can be earn on trendri forum and beermoneyforum that I knew then with the forum.

And another thing that I don't like about the forum is the theme. The theme looks dull to me. Unlike trendri forum that has a beautiful theme and a responsive one. But it is still one of the oldest and legit paid forum website.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Forumcoin is forum you can try out as I have been on the site for years. it is 100% legit. Yes if you have the stamina you can post on different forums, you would be able to double your earnings by posting on these different forums and same with posting on Forumcoin forum. but know that the rewards there now are quite little but I still recommend this forum.because it is paying and still legit. You would enjoy the different sections on the site.