What Does Passive Income Mean? Does It Exist?

Whiskey-Blue

The essential rule of easy revenue is that you are not exchanging your time for cash.

Very much like dynamic pay, easy revenue is generally available. Be that as it may, it is regularly treated distinctively by the IRS. Portfolio pay is additionally viewed as inactive by certain investigators. So profits and intrigue would be viewed as uninvolved as well.

It's ideal to consider easy revenue openings on a range. Hardly any things are absolutely uninvolved.

Another term is "semi-automated revenue". This is for the somewhat more work escalated automated revenue streams. For instance, composing a book. The book keeps on selling after you've composed it. So that part is uninvolved. Be that as it may, the months or even long stretches of composing it doesn't feel inactive.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Passive income exist and it means the money you get even when you are not actively involve the process of making such money. To be frank, that's the easiest way of making money. This is the reason one needs to learn some skills that can give us passive income. For instance, one can join affiliate marketing where one only needs to be promoting our affiliate links. Also, uploading some quality videos on YouTube is also s nice way of making money online passively.

Mellorando

Banned
Passive income includes regular earnings from a source other than an employer or contractor. The Internal Revenue Service, says passive income can come from two sources: rental property or a business in which one does not actively participate, such as being paid book royalties or stock dividends, Passive income has to be one of the most delightful ways to make money. Passive income is money which flows in regular intervals without the need for putting in a considerable amount of effort to create it.
passive income is appealing is that it requires little effort to make money. This is what is often referred to as making your money work for you. Generally, you invest your money in a product that will generate an income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
True, a condition whereby you are not exchanging your time for cash is probably said to be passive income. Many people all over the world spend a whole lot of their time trying to make money on daily basis but there are few people that if you need an spend anytime trying to make money because they have worked very hard. Before you can be able to make passive income you must have worked very hard in the past to the extent in which money flow into your account without you having to do any single work. You can be sleeping and be making a whole lot of money. This is called passive income. There are a whole lot of passive income methods in which you can work on and start making money while you sleep in the nearest future and the internet has also helped to increase them.
One of them is YouTube channel. Sometimes we may see people having millions of views on their YouTube videos. Do you really think that this kind of people do anything to make money from those videos?. The answer is probably no because they have worked very hard to create quality videos that will attract people and allow them to make money passively in the future.

Immilash

Passive income do exist but the point here is how can you earn that passive income? is what returns sensible benefit. It's anything but a simple inquiry to address this inquiry. We really want to consider various elements, some of which are emotional, and others which are quantifiable.

How about we investigate one of the elements thusly. 1. What is the market size? I like to consider this the number of individuals there are that need or need what you're selling. , it should serve the necessities of individuals locally who need to purchase.

A many individuals feel that any business is rewarding. They believe that an independent venture, a startup, or a side hustle can be similarly pretty much as productive as a ten-year-old organization with great many representatives and many millions in income. This isn't accurate. It's a similar issue with contributing. Most of us here our biggest question will be how can we earn a passive income, well I can say it depends on the type of person you are if you are a hardworking type then you'll definitely earn a decent amount online.The most worthwhile organizations are those that have effectively laid down a good foundation for themselves and have been around for over decade.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yes, passive income exists, it's the act of earning money without working actively, there are different ways of making passive incomes from making an online course or a YouTube video you're guaranteed to keep on generating cash continuously as long people keep on patronizing you.

I think passive income should be our ultimate goal towards financial freedom, as a software developer I plan on building a platform that'll make me money even if I don't work, I know this can b achieved by working hard and managing my time, there are a lot of people that are making money passively even on Facebook, for example, many people are selling an ebook and they run a facebook ad and they make money off it, this is really interesting but I heard that nowadays Facebook ads doesn't convert much but still there are many internet platforms you can advertise on even here on trendri or Twitter or Nairaland or Instagram, I'm really interested in this kind of income and I'll make research about it or even create a thread on it.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Of course there is what we understand to be passive income, passive income are seen as the income that comes from other sources which are not regarded as our major source of income. These sources sometimes are referred to as an additional source of income because we are not putting too much effort into it to make it work. Example of such can just be the amount of money we put in our fixed deposit account in the bank that will generate something no matter how little. The money is been used by the bank to either trade with or they also given out such monies as loans to other customers and they charge interest on it then the interest or profit been made by the banks are then redistributed to those customers that had saved money in their savings or fixed deposit account.

This payments on the interest are either done monthly or yearly. Again one can have access to passive income if one can acquire invest in stocks and shares. We will receive our dividend as at the time the organization is sharing upI their profits. One can also liaise with a friend in a business and become a passive partner and make some passive income aswel.

AuthorityGuide

Passive income is a type of revenue that can be obtained with little effort. So the financial flow is generated with little or no work at regular periods.
Passive income sources include income from a rental property, stock market investments, affiliate marketing, etc.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Passive income is a kind of money you earn continuously after you have done the work ones. Passive income is ability to make money while you are sleeping.

It is good to have multiple streams of passive income. You have capability to cater for some of your expenses and have more free time to do something productive.

Publishing books is one of the ways to earn passive income. You write the book once and give it to the publisher to sell it on your behalf.

You only sit back and make money from royalty. Royalty is the amount of money you earn whenever the publisher sell a copy of your book. I know someone who makes over 3,000 dollars per month from royalty alone.

Real estate is one of the way to earn passive income. If you are buoyant enough to require a property at the right location. You are going to make passive income from the rent paid by the tenant. Some are even using this rent to pay back the mortgage on the real estate property.

Blogging is one of the ways to earn passive income online. You only do the work at the initial stage until the website start receiving traffic or autopilot from Google search engine.