What have you learnt so far in cryptocurrency?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When I was introduced to crypto, I was not guided. I was only told how it works. I am now left with the option of learning the rudiments myself. Since, I was not guided and I didn't have any mentor, I learnt it anyhow. It takes me several months before I know wallet and exchange wallet.

Even up till now, I may not properly know all the jargons associated with the cryptocurrencies. The only one I do know is hodl which means to hold till some period of time. There are also many used slangs in cryptocurrency world.

It takes me several time to know that exchanges wallet is different entirely in function with ordinary wallet. While we keep coins in the wallets, example are trust wallets, coinbase and the likes, trading are done in some.

However, there are some wallets that allows trading and also keeping of coins. Examples are luno, binances and crypto.com. These are the new things I have learnt so far in crypto world.

What have you learnt so far in cryptocurrency?

I have been using crypto currency since 2016 (that's when I receive bitcoin for the first time). Between 2016 and the end of 2020, I was using the only bitcoin and I was using it mainly to pay for services and goods, I was also converting bitcoin to fiat currency for personal use. But since the beginning of this year, I started holding various currencies.

To be frank, I consider myself a learner until now, that's after more than a year of studying crypto currency, the trading and the mining. I have not engaged yet because there are doubts on my mind particularly about the pricing. I remember my father saying that when you gamble be sure to be a big player with lots of capital. That way it would be hard to lose. Do I sound like a whale?

To be frank, I consider myself a learner until now, that's after more than a year of studying crypto currency, the trading and the mining. I have not engaged yet because there are doubts on my mind particularly about the pricing. I remember my father saying that when you gamble be sure to be a big player with lots of capital. That way it would be hard to lose. Do I sound like a whale?
Your daddy is truly a go getter but I don't submit to his saying. People do want to play big in gambling or investment with the aim to earn big but what if it goes the other way round. I always support the notion that say, we should invest in what we can afford to lose because no one can say where an investment will go.

I have been using crypto currency since 2016 (that's when I receive bitcoin for the first time). Between 2016 and the end of 2020, I was using the only bitcoin and I was using it mainly to pay for services and goods, I was also converting bitcoin to fiat currency for personal use. But since the beginning of this year, I started holding various currencies.
We are in the same shoe. I am now converting some coins to different other coins. But I wish to learn how to trade on cryptocurrencies but I have not been put through. Though some may advice me to go through YouTube videos to learn about the trading but I want a situation where I will learn both online and offline.

I think we all are learners. Having $100-$200 worth of crypto assets does not make us crypto investors. Buying and selling $50-$100 worth of cryptos does not make us crypto traders. Knowing about the price of various cryptos does not make us a crypto expert. If you want to know crypto currency, you should learn blockchain technology and how it operates.