What Is Door To Door Advertisement? How Common Is It?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am quite aware of the fact that you may have heard of door to door marketing which requires you to marketing your services and products to customers directly. This kind of technique is used by the companies when they believe that every other kind of marketing strategy has failed. Door to Door marketing is quite common in Tier 1 countries. However, door to door marketing is not considered a great thing to do in my city. In my city, "dioor to door advertisement" is much common and there is a difference between door to door marketing and advertisement. In my city, companies hire people to distribute pamphlets in houses to advertise the product instead of directly approaching the customers and marketing the product. There is a clear difference between the two. So, how common is door to door advertisement in your country?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Once in a while we get a flyer attached on our gate. The latest is a flyer of LPG - gas for cooking. The most common flyer is the water station that sells purified drinking water for delivery. I think the door to door advertising is still working well because of the frequent of the distribution in our neighborhood. They will stop if it doesn't work.