What Is The Average Wage Of A Factory Worker In Your Country?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many people who work in factories. Most of the factory workers are paid wages almost each and every day and they earn around $$10-$20 each and every day. However, this depends on the skills and the nature of work a worker is required to do. Most of the people who work in factories are those individuals who are not much educated. However, they are earning more than many educated people who work in offices daily. This is because the rate of earning and salaries is quite low in my country. You can literally hire a person for just $3-4 per day in my country when it comes to an office employee. However, I do not know what is the rate of earnings of a factory worker? What Is The Average Wage Of A Factory Worker In Your Country?

Since they are Paying people here on monthly basis I think the average monthly salary of a factory worker should be about $100 , all these things will depend on so many things like the qualification and the type of company they are working for because obviously the higher the qualification the higher the amount of money they will be receiving.

Since they are Paying people here on monthly basis I think the average monthly salary of a factory worker should be about $100 , all these things will depend on so many things like the qualification and the type of company they are working for because obviously the higher the qualification the higher the amount of money they will be receiving.

Most of the salaried people in here also earn just $100 in a month for a 9-5 job. This is a really poor rate. Some factory workers also earn that much amount, but it depends on the kind of work and nature of the job. Since the inflation rate is so high, people are still working for those low rates and this shall not change any sooner.

Most of the salaried people in here also earn just $100 in a month for a 9-5 job. This is a really poor rate. Some factory workers also earn that much amount, but it depends on the kind of work and nature of the job. Since the inflation rate is so high, people are still working for those low rates and this shall not change any sooner.
I think all this is happening because of the poor and corrupt system of government in our country that is why some people who have an opportunity to work as a factory worker will continue to be there because of the high level of unemployment in the country ,they preferred to be employed to get a little salary than not to be employed at all.

We have different varying ways of paying factory workers in my country. There are some factories that pay based the numbers of time the workers show up while some pay on monthly basis regardless the number of times there is public holidays or so. But the average they collect is around $50 per month

Most people work to earn $1 per day over here. The reason is that the minimum wage he said about $50 in my country now over here. Some of the private companies pays less than normal wage due to high rate of honey employment outside. They know that can easily replace worker.