What is the Best Get Paid to Write Site?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Generally speaking, there is no such thing as the best Get Paid to Write site because it all depends on person to person. For some people xyz site works better and for other abc works better. My best Get Paid to Write Site will be different than your best get Paid to Write Site. The site that has worked best for me might not be working for you and the site where you make most of your money by writing might not even work for me. So, my question is intended to find the best Get Paid to Write site based on your personal experience not because you have heard good things about the site.

Some of my best Get Paid to Write sites are:

Personal Blog

Fiverr

I have been a blogger for more than 4 years and I make quite good amount of money from my blog. Therefore, for me my personal blog is the top Get Paid to Write site.

I am a freelancer on Fiverr and I offer a lot of services including “Writing.” I do a couple of writing projects on Fiverr every week and make good amount of money. I have been delivering my Freelance writing service on Fiverr for a long time and I can really recommend this site.