What is the best marketing strategy you have witness yourself?

Sammyesx

Marketing refers to activities a company undertakes to promote the buying or selling of a product or service. Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses. Some marketing is done by affiliates on behalf of a company.it isno secret that marketing is very important to a business, to a large extent, it Influences the success of a business, because it serve as an interface between a business and its customers. There are various ways of marketing a business from, social media, email marketing, radio and television to physical marketing. Which dok you think is the best method of marketing a business?

Olajidey

The power of social media in advertising can not be emphasize, it is very easy to promote a product online on one of this platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube e.t.c
But the best marketing strategy I have seen is by using promo such as buy two get one free or when you buy you have a chance to win a product.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Every one imbibe by their own strategic means to drive advertise their business in order to reach the hearing of those targeted audience. The strategy i use through marketing my business, is through blog sites. I pay for advertisement space, through sponsored contents etc. Those means helps me to reach out to the target clients/customers i need in my business.

Georgeadawara

They are many marketing strategies that you may need but the one I have testify of it that of taking your products to the customer and trying to convince them to partronized the business and that is you can carry it along with you ot the customers office or working places and that way always brings out a good results. Or the use of bill bord at help you in marketing's.. this are the few ways I can say something about it but they are many and thousand o them.