What is the best passive income stream you have to start building now

Firas

This won't be long from my small experience i think there is a passive income stream that you need to start building now:
Network marketing : network marketing have been around for at least a century for me it's the perfect way to build the reach people mindset and make a lot of connections with successful people. But you'll have to choose the right company for your budget if you have a big budget (5000$) there is a lot of companies that you might find perfect but if you have a smaller budget(500$ or less) i think if found the best company for this groupe and i don't think it's worse than the bigger budget companies ( firas zitouni that's my facebook if you need more information about the network marketing or network marketing in general )

General01

There are several online passive income platforms that exist. Examples are affiliate marketing, network marketing and a host of others. You can as well start up company or a business that will generate income passively
There is nothing like best.
It all depends on how well you do it

Firas

Yes exactly it depends on how you do it you have to be passionate look forward and work smart . The best you can do is take the first step
There are several online passive income platforms that exist. Examples are affiliate marketing, network marketing and a host of others. You can as well start up company or a business that will generate income passively
There is nothing like best.
It all depends on how well you do it

Kingstone

I do not have any passive income besides crypto trading. I have been planning to learn new ways to expand and get more income from my crypto coins. I know one of the best ways is crypto staking but I do not understand how it works.
I am not into marketing affiliates but I have a great desire to learn it. People are really making it big from marketing affiliates and it is one of the fastest growing sector in the world.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making passive income is something a lot of people are very much interested on because the joy of making money while you are sleeping is priceless. There are several ways in which you can make passive income for yourself and probably become successful on it.

One of the best passive income stream you can start building now and become successful on it in the nearest future is having a YouTube channel. Having a YouTube channel is one thing that a lot of people have done and many people have been able to monetize their YouTube channel and majority of people have not been able to do so.

If you can start a YouTube channel today on a very good niche and become very consistent on it within some months you will probably be able to monetize it. The good thing about having a YouTube channel is that there are several ways in which you can use to monetize it.

Another good passive income method you can build today and become successful on it is publishing your books on Amazon Kindle. Amazon Kindle publishing has proven to be one of the most lucrative ways you can make some good amount of money for yourself passively.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People are now opening their eyes to the opportunities that are lurking in the affiliate marketing. This is the reason why most people keep on talking and discussing passive income. There are many passive incomes that one can venture into for money and the one I like the most is the blogging one.

There are many reasons why blogging may be a good way of earning passive income. Apart from the fact that it will showcase your talent as a good writer, it will also make money in different ways apart from being a blogger. For instance, you can make money on paid to post websites as a writer despite the fact that you make money as a blogger too.

The first thing to do as a potential blogger is to make sure that you choose the right niche which you can write on. This can be chosen in any field that you have much knowledge on. Then you promote your links among your friends on social media.

Make sure you write often and often. Remember you are looking for a passive income. So you need to write as much as you write. When they click your story, you make your money.

jplouis03

I'm going to try to make an income passive business. I have to do it for my family. I have dreams of traveling the world with them and showing them what world has to offer.