What Is The Biggest Fear Of Making Money Online?

What Is The Biggest Fear Of Making Money Online?

Making money online is a great way to make money. While this is not the only way to get rich or lose money, it also helps put food on the table. Many people today want to quit their jobs and often work online. Today, some managers harass their employees and try to make money from home. In addition to working offline, many employees work online, which is a great way to make money?

However, there are risks associated with making money online, and these risks can scare some people. Some of these issues are related to fraudulent sites and investments in fraudulent sites. Millions of people have lost money on fraudulent sites, while others have joined the same fraudulent sites.

This is why most people do not work online, and even some internet workers are afraid of falling into these pitfalls. Yes, you risk or should not have this option.

What is your biggest fear when working online?

Rachael

Verified member
Prior to this time, my biggest fear when it comes to making money online was the rate of fraudulent activities but as it stands, my greatest fear recently is the inability to make something substantial out of my online work. No doubt, I'm grateful because this is a path to greatness but it gets to some extent where my effort online seems like I'm not doing enough. I've been thinking what would be my fate if the online website I put in effort crashes someday. This has been bothering me for a couple of weeks and this is the major reason I decided to learn a skill either at then end of this year or the beginning of next year.

The fear of failure has made me realize that in the society, those without money are not treated so nicely and they would always beg for someone to speak on their behalf or they remain silent in agony. Making money online has been a major source of motivation to me and right now, my goal is to make something lucrative by learning a tech skill or some blogging skills. I know this would demand my time, consistency and creativity at al angles.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many fears of making money online because making money online could be really tricky and many times, it becomes really hard to make money online. One of the biggest fears of making cash online is the fear of being scammed after investing money. This is one of the biggest fears I have ever experienced because in the past I have been scammed by many scam HYIP sites. I do plan to invest money in some online projects and the risk of being scammed will always be there. There are many other things that cause fear in me when it comes to making income online.

For example, I have been a cryptocurrency trader, and the fear of price fluctuations is one of the biggest fears whenever I trade in cryptocurrencies. This is because in the past I have experienced losses while trading in cryptocurrencies and this was also one of the biggest reasons why I stopped trading in cryptocurrencies. I also fear wasting my time on a few sites and clients that do not pay. I have encountered one client who demanded me to write an article and never paid for that. Similarly, there are so many sites that do not pay and turn out to be scams.

allison001

Verified member
I do not have any problem making money online , the fact is that there are so many earning opportunities online for people to make money , but it seems so many of them too at the same time will not be able to give you anything reasonable. That is why a lot of people will get frustrated when they find out that making money online is more difficult than they believes since it would needs a lot of dedication.

I am always very sceptical because I dont just need a situation that I got scammed the money I suffered to get. Therefore one of my greatest fear in the online space is all these scamming stuff.

Because of this , I do not deal with unknown people online in anything I am doing . I only deal with people I know . if I do not know you , I wouldn't want to do anything with you like transaction.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
During my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online one of the biggest fear that I normally have that could sometimes limit my ability to make money online is the fear of being scammed or being defrauded by online scammers and fraudsters that are in the internet and I shall we believe that this is absolutely one of the reason why majority of people are not making money online today . It is understandable that it is okay to feel this way this is possibly because our time and other resources that are investable on the internet are so precious and because of this we want to make sure that they are safe but it is also important that we understand that we cannot make money online as a two-week take risk and some of this week's include engaging in strange websites that we may not know about .

We cannot totally eradicate scam and fraudulent website in the internet but to some extent we can control our limits and the chances that we could become a victim or a subject to scam and fraudulent websites and one of the best way to control our chances of being a victim to scam and fraudulent websites is by using what is known as a scam site detector .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Although I enjoy making money online, my biggest fear is the fake websites that exist online. You may waste time, effort and even money working on a site and then realise that it is fake. So, it is important to do a very good search for every new website you come across and read some reviews about it before starting working on it. In this way, you will be safe.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no one that doesn't enjoy making money online. In fact, it is trending now. But the fact is that many still fear the unknown when it comes to making money online. They are not really to be blamed, one needs to be watchful of all that do happen online.

There are some instances of working on some websites that will no pay. I have been in this many times when I will waste my pressure time working onky to be giving excuses when it comes to payment. This is number one thing that turn people off when it comes to making money online.

The first time I get duped online. I thought all was a joke until the reality was dawn on me and I discover that I have been duped of alll what I have toiled for. Many people have been in this situation. They are always many people that are scared of being duped when it comes to making money online.

Fear of fake websites is another fear to be taken nite of. I have seen a website that promised $200 in a day. I just don't know how this will happen. However, many gullible newbies always fall for this.