What is the easiest business to make money while sleeping?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You can't just be making money while sleeping without given much work. You would have worked so hard before the money will start flowing in, even while you are sleeping. If you have a business online that's successful and has blown your money will be coming to you even when you are sleeping.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
As for me, I believe the best business one can make money from even while sleeping, is an online business, I mean any one that deals with the internet will make that kind of money, the reason is that, while you are asleep, some people are awake and while they are working on what you have established, you will get to be earning money into your bank account. For example, an online store, imagine you shopping on Amazon while Jeff bezos is sleeping, one way or the other, you are making money for him. Just the same goes for these telecommunication businesses.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one the way you can make money while sleeping because you have spent enough time finishing up the underground work.
Once you've perfected your work you can relax and enjoy earnings.
You can also download an app called honeygain. You can under study how the app works. Although, I haven't make withdrawal but I confirmed it's legitimacy.
Hi. Nice to meet you.Thank you for your informative post and your time. I fully agree with you that with affiliate marketing you earn money while sleeping provided that you have worked a lot on that otherwise you will not earn anything. As far as honeygain is concerned,although I have heard about this app before, I have not tried it yet. However,I may try it since you confirm that it is a legit app.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Invest in bitcoin or ethereum and then sleep and dream it will grow . If you have enough patience it will !
Hi. Thank you for your informative post. I have never invested in bitcoin or ethereum so far although lots of people are interested in them nowadays. Well,I may try it and wait patiently to see the results.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think the easiest ways that you can make money even when you are sleeping is by automation. As a blogger you can always make money if people subscribe to your platforms or they read your post. YouTube is also another wonderful way that you can make money in this way

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I think the easiest ways that you can make money even when you are sleeping is by automation. As a blogger you can always make money if people subscribe to your platforms or they read your post. YouTube is also another wonderful way that you can make money in this way
Hi. Thank you for your informative post. I think that everyone likes making money while sleeping.It is an easy job.I like your ideas. I fully agree with you that as a blogger you can earn money passively while sleeping and that youtube is also another great way to make some money
while sleeping.

Victorial

That is the dream of everyone. We don't want to work all of our lives without rest and sleep. Earning money whole sleeping takes time to get there but it is very feasible. There are many ways you can money while you sleep. You can invest in a crypto coin and hold it for long until they are yielding profit. Still, you need to make your research before investing in crypto.

Writing books is not a one day thing but the money from royalty is everlasting. Many authors have published articles and books and are still enjoying them today. Marketing affiliate is also good but you need to go through some classes and trainings to keep earning

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The easiest way to make money while sleeping is through investment. When you invest you do not have to work, you can sleep peacefully and watch your investment grow. Well, investment may not always bring profit, investment can also become a loss, but if you make wise decision, there is no way to lose your investment.