What is your best indoor recreational activity for coping with stress?

Victorial

Recreational activities are activities that we engage in during our free or leisure time. All work and no play make jack a dull boy. As humans, we tend to get tired after our daily work and we need to relax in form of sleep or engage in recreational activities. This does not exclude online workers. It is not easy to stay online throughout the day as one can develop burnouts and body strains.

Personally, I work online and offline. I engage in teaching some classes offline and trade forex when I am free. Combining both activities is not easy and I easily get tired of analyzing the market for hours to place trades. Once some profits are made Or no losses, I used to relax by blowing off some steam.

My indoor recreational activities:
1. Playing Scrabble words: I enjoy playing the game so much. It is educating as I learn new words as a writer that can help me. I play online against people but most times against computers. I do not have a real-time player and so I play with my mobile phone

2. Listening to music and watching movies: Watching movies is almost general for all and people like to listen to music as well.

How do you cope with both online and offline stress?