Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Business

• Student

• Total voters

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I want to get every users contribution patterning our employment status online and offline. Their are hosts of employment types everyone is attached or engaged to.

We can work online as remote workers via freelance gigs like, writing articles, programing, proofreading, tutoring, graphics designs, and selling of digital and physical items online. We can work full-time or part time online depending our preference and also own an online business.

Same thing implies to offline employment status, we can be self employed, full-time workers, part time workers, run offline business, or become a student and xD.

I prefer working remotely which is possible through online. No one can work remotely offline, unless the person is doing business at the convenient of his or her home which isn't still a remote kind of task.

Which category do you fall into?

give your honest review below.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am full time worker. I work in school and also do some home lessons for both advanced level students and ordinary level students. Though I enjoy the profession because it doesn't take much of my time and the pay is averagely okay. But that doesn't mean if I am chanced, I won't change profession.

uforwealth

Verified member
I am a self employed blogger. I like blogging because I can do it anywhere there is access to internet connection. It makes me my own boss,excluding me from the group of job seekers and I always enjoy the benefits of being a boss. I can take a vacation whenever I wish.In fact, blogging is the best tool to gain financial independence.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am full time worker. I work in school and also do some home lessons for both advanced level students and ordinary level students. Though I enjoy the profession because it doesn't take much of my time and the pay is averagely okay. But that doesn't mean if I am chanced, I won't change profession.
That's cool, provided that, you're chanced and can attend to other stuffs too in order to improve your overall income. I'm a student, that owns a mini business offline, but I work more online than offline cos my business isn't an outdoor type, I have someone managing it for me, while I'm in school.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am currently a student and of course I am not employed by anyone but I do a lot of things with the money I make online especially from cryptocurrency trading and paid to post platforms. It has really been a great journey and I am trying my best to venture into other streams of income online.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I am a student and I am interested in e-commerce business although I don’t have enough money to do that right now but I will be happy if anyone here is chanced enough to have some legit website like Trendri to make money online without having to invest a lot of money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Presently, I'm a farmer, I manage over 10hecters of land of soya beans and corn. Though, this is for a company, but if harvesting went well, the company will buy back from me cos they provided with the normal stuffs to plant, but while paying they will remove everything they supported me with, and the remaining is my gain. Then, I also work on forums but I have not been active this days cos of work.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Right now I am retired because I get stressed with the heavy traffic on the main roads here. The 1 hour travel would always be 2 and 1/2. That's a total of 3 hours wasted by the traffic. That is why I decided to retire even if my boss insisted for me to continue working as a consultant. Anyway, I am enjoying freelancing in the internet not for the money but for the interaction.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Right now I am retired because I get stressed with the heavy traffic on the main roads here. The 1 hour travel would always be 2 and 1/2. That's a total of 3 hours wasted by the traffic. That is why I decided to retire even if my boss insisted for me to continue working as a consultant. Anyway, I am enjoying freelancing in the internet not for the money but for the interaction.
Now you've found a new job that gives you happiness interacting with other people and still add some extra income to your retirement benefits. I'm a student, a business man, and a full-time online earning, writing articles and trading Cryptocurrency. I hope to take my earnings to $2,000 a month, before I can say I'm successful working online.