What is your monthly target?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Do you have a monthly target that you have set from making money online? If no then it will be better you set a target. For us to making real money online and to be successful, we need to lay down a target to meet every month.

As for me I have target despite the fact that I am not usually regular online. But my monthly target is $30, which means that I must earn at least $1 every day for me to reach my target monthly. I know that some people will say that it is too small. Well fore it is not small and the reason for this is because I have an offline job that I am doing. But there are times that this can be achieved I'm just a week. And this can be achieved on hivemicro. I have already posted about this earlier. On this same website I have seen some members that are earning more than $100 daily, but I am not fit for that.

Setting a monthly target helped me to be serious and earnings from this can be saved and maybe used to invest some day.

So what is your monthly target if you have one?

There are so many advantage of setting a monthly target depending on the type of work you are doing . It may not actually be a monthly target per say but most of the time your daily target determines what you will be earning at the end of the month ..

I personally I do not have a taget for each month but what happens is that I try as much as possible to make at least up to $1 on daily basis , from different paid to post platforms such as trendri and bizdustry.
They are my favourite paid to post platform and that is the platforms I have been using to make money on daily basis which has helped me in so many things..

The amount of money I will be earning in a month will be determined by the time that is available for me to post online . .