What Motivated You To Start Forex Trading?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This is basically an open ended forum question aimed at bringing all of the forex traders in this board to share their journeys and what they have learned and also tell the world what motivated them to join one of the hardest industries in the world, because I'm the one tjatbstafted this thread I think it's important to go first.

For me it is freedom, I value it so much I'm not going to be a wimp that's going to go through life listening to a boss or being told what to do, that's my motivation for my online business, it fulfills me knowing I can do whatever I want without having to seek permission from an authority.

PS: I have a job currently but my escape date is circled in my Calendar.

FinTrader

My goal was to earn extra money. Therefore, I began to study Forex, methods of analysis and trading. After a while, I created my own trading strategy, which works quite well, showing the majority of positive signals. In the future I hope that this will be my main income.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Money is the main motivation for learning forex, before getting to know forex I first invested in HYIPs, but because all HYIPs will be scams sooner or later, I then studied forex because all risks depend on my abilities. Read lots of forex articles, practice trading with a demo account, and start with a real account. The forex trading journey is not easy, but I believe everything can be done well.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
For
Money is the main motivation for learning forex, before getting to know forex I first invested in HYIPs, but because all HYIPs will be scams sooner or later, I then studied forex because all risks depend on my abilities. Read lots of forex articles, practice trading with a demo account, and start with a real account. The forex trading journey is not easy, but I believe everything can be done well.
for most people thats how they got their own start, investing on HYIP programs, we still have them till today, there was a time back I think that I got sucked into those type of program and they can addictive, so with me it's always like I'll invest and it'll go bust after a while I'll be back looking for the latest program to join, it persisted over a period of time till had enough and just had to retrace my steps. It wasn't easy though.

Forex too, initially it felt like a scam till I got the hand of it and realise its actually the real deal.

FXOchartist

Verified member
For

for most people thats how they got their own start, investing on HYIP programs, we still have them till today, there was a time back I think that I got sucked into those type of program and they can addictive, so with me it's always like I'll invest and it'll go bust after a while I'll be back looking for the latest program to join, it persisted over a period of time till had enough and just had to retrace my steps. It wasn't easy though.

Forex too, initially it felt like a scam till I got the hand of it and realise its actually the real deal.
Forex for me is better than HYIP, forex is more honest because whatever results depend on our ability to analyze the market and what strategies to implement by studying the process of getting a higher win rate. Meanwhile, HYIPs depend on the site admin, maybe at the beginning they pay smoothly, but when the admin feels he has made enough profit, he can take the investor's funds away. Most HYIPs pay old members with new members' deposits and are more likely to be like money games or Ponzi schemes